JimJesDuma

I-129F November 2016 Filers

3,358 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I didn't run a full search for October 31 filers, but did a small one and saw that yesterday there were 11 approvals and at least 2 RFE. Today (again a partial search) and there were at least 13 new approvals and 4 RFE. I feel pretty positive about that.

K-1

10-27-16...I-129f sent to Texas lockbox via USPS priority mail
10-31-16...I-129f received per USPS tracking
11-03-16...NOA1 text/email acceptance received
11-07-16...NOA1 hard copy received

01-24-17...NOA2

01-30-17...NOA2 hard copy received

02-07-17...NVC received 

02-07-17...NVC processed and issued number

02-10-17...NVC sent package to embassy

02-14-17...embassy received package, case set to Ready

02-21-17...medical

03-06-17...Interview (approved)

03-07-17... Visa issued 

03-10-17...Visa in hand

03-22-17...POE Chicago

05-06-17...Married

AOS

12-15-17...mailed AOS

12-18-17...received 

12-28-17...check cashed and text message 

USCIS Service Centers

If you contacted the National Customer Service Center with a case-related inquiry and more than 30 days have passed and you have not received a response, you may email the appropriate USCIS Service Center with your inquiry:

I don't think that we can even make a case-related inquiry until we are outside of their fake processing times.  Is that right?

We could send emails to this address anyway en masse(hundreds?), so they know we are here....  maybe someone will take pity....

Edited by caputo

Timeline

I am friends with this person so the conversation was very casual and I wasn't sure how much I could ask before she perceived that I maybe asking for insider info or preferential treatment. She said she will get back to me with more info tomorrow if she finds out anything at lunch tomorrow from coworkers. You are correct that the "cause" for the slowdown wasn't given, but she really didn't know. It seemed there was no perception at the office that there was a slowdown at all. I work in a profession where I also review, approve and reject large packets of documents that the public sends as well as manages peopel who do the same so from that experience I know that the types of cases worked are decided by management not by the workers. Everything government related is very political. If someone complains about one type of case then they will be worked and vice versa. Just keep this in mind. It doesn't help and it doesn't make it any easier for me knowing this information.

11/18/16 - I-129F Package sent!

11/19/16 - Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/28/16 - NOA1 SMS/Email - Routed to CSC

12/02/16 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

Timeline
1 minute ago, JimJesDuma said:

The Philippine President had some disagreements with Obama called him some names. Talked of cutting off certain military and economic ties with America and wanted to focus with China and Russia instead. 

Trump added later that countries with muslims could have terrorist and therefore should be heavily vetted or restricted from coming to USA all together,well there are terrorist muslims in the Philippines known as ABU Sayef.  These two things combined caused some concern as to if Filipino's would be able to come to the USA. In my opinion this is just chest puffing on all sides. I don't see a huge number of K-1 filers from the Philippines because of this issue. It was zero factor in my filing the I-129F. I can track to see how many Nov and Dec filers are from the Philippines but even if they are a lot as you say USCIS is not working them no mater where they are from.

Jim

That's water under the bridge. Obama is out. Duterte and Trump are in a bromance. 

aaa.jpg

Timeline

Ok folks I have some INCREDIBLE GOOD NEWS regarding CSC and the processing of I-129F's.

First let me say NO I did not get my NOA 2 today ^_^

I'll have dinner first and be back to fill you in on the details stay tuned!!!!! 

Jim (put down those pitch forks people):jest:

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Timeline
Just now, JimJesDuma said:

Ok folks I have some INCREDIBLE GOOD NEWS regarding CSC and the processing of I-129F's.

First let me say NO I did not get my NOA 2 today ^_^

I'll have dinner first and be back to fill you in on the details stay tuned!!!!! 

Jim (put down those pitch forks people):jest:

Oh hurry we're dying over here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JimJesDuma said:

The Philippine President had some disagreements with Obama called him some names. Talked of cutting off certain military and economic ties with America and wanted to focus with China and Russia instead. 

Trump added later that countries with muslims could have terrorist and therefore should be heavily vetted or restricted from coming to USA all together,well there are terrorist muslims in the Philippines known as ABU Sayef.  These two things combined caused some concern as to if Filipino's would be able to come to the USA. In my opinion this is just chest puffing on all sides. I don't see a huge number of K-1 filers from the Philippines because of this issue. It was zero factor in my filing the I-129F. I can track to see how many Nov and Dec filers are from the Philippines but even if they are a lot as you say USCIS is not working them no mater where they are from.

Jim

You basically said the exact thing that I was trying to say... No surge of petition filling (doesn't metter if it's for Philippines or all around the world) - can justify such poor performance of petitions processing.

Ybhamster simply recieved "I don't know answer" from the immigration contractor as we all do when we call USCIS

i-751 SRC timeline:

Spoiler
  • 10-30-2019:  I-751 packet received
  • 12-??-2019:   Missed bio appointment 
  • 01-??-2020:   Missed bio appointment 
  • 03-10-2020:  Biometrics completed
  • 03-11-2020:  Case status changed to “Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken”
  • 05-28-2020:  Case status changed to “New Card Is Being Produced” 
  • 05-29-2020:  Case status changed to “Case Was Approved”  

Timeline

Jim, it is nice to hear that this process is equal anxiety so while she is comforting me now that I will need to comfort her later. I am glad you are so helpful. You being around makes things easier especially your daily updates. 

11/18/16 - I-129F Package sent!

11/19/16 - Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/28/16 - NOA1 SMS/Email - Routed to CSC

12/02/16 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

Here's another email that is probably not for the purpose of answering questions about processing times at CSC, but , hey, maybe the squeaky wheel will get some grease if they get enough emails:

If you have a comment about the NCSC or the above USCIS customer service process, please send the Ombudsman an email at cisombudsman@dhs.gov.

They are asking for comments, so why not?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Reboot1 said:

That's water under the bridge. Obama is out. Duterte and Trump are in a bromance. 

aaa.jpg

That should be Putin and Trump Bromance, at this point I'm not sure how Trump feels about Duterte and frankly at this point I don't give a rats butt..LOL

15 minutes ago, mountainsea said:

I didn't run a full search for October 31 filers, but did a small one and saw that yesterday there were 11 approvals and at least 2 RFE. Today (again a partial search) and there were at least 13 new approvals and 4 RFE. I feel pretty positive about that.

Mountainsea, how are you running this search? I'm not in a computer or numbers-crunching related field for a reason. How are you able to do a large search without knowing individual case numbers?

Met in college, reconnected five years later. Started a life together in America. ❤️

11/09/16 - Mailed I-129F for K-1

11/16/16 - NOA-1

02/07/17 - NOA-2

03/06/17 - Medical (in London)

03/30/17 - Visa Interview - Approved!!

04/06/17 - Visa in hand!! 

05/17/17 - Point of entry, Boston

05/27/17 - WEDDING in Maine!

AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

06/30/17 - Mailed I-131, I-765, and I-485

07/05/17 - NOA-1 for all three applications.

08/03/17 - Biometrics appointment in Portland, Maine

08/15/17 - Case Status "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview'

08/18/17 - Case Status "Interview Scheduled"

09/25/17 - Interview, 485 AOS Approved. Case status changed to "New Card is in Production".

09/26/17 - Case Status "Case Approved"

09/28/17 - "Card Was Mailed to Me"; received hard copy NOA stating case approved

9/30/17 - Case Status for EAD/AP changed to "Case closed, benefit received by other means"

10/03/17 - Two-year green card received in mail!! 😍

ROC I-751 Timeline
07/06/19 - Mailed I-751 

07/08/19 - Application received by USCIS

07/10/19 - Credit card charged, NOA-1 dated

07/11/19 - Text receipt received, EAC (Vermont)

7/13/19 - Received NOA/extension letter in mail

08/03/19 - Biometrics letter received

08/14/19 - Biometrics appointment completed

08/26/19 - Case status updated to “Fingerprint Review Completed”

05/20/20 - Case status updated to "New Card is in Production"

05/21/2020 - Case status updated to "Case Is Approved"

05/27/2020 - Received 10-year green card in mail on our three-year anniversary!

N-400 Citizenship Timeline

09/25/2020 - Filed online and received electronic NOA-1 same day, IOE receipt number

11/12/2020 - Biometrics reuse notice

12/28/2020 - Received notice for N-400 Interview

2/3/2021 - Interview at Lawrence, MA - Approved!

2/18/2021 - Oath Ceremony!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, JimJesDuma said:

That should be Putin and Trump Bromance, at this point I'm not sure how Trump feels about Duterte and frankly at this point I don't give a rats butt..LOL

They had a very cordial call after the election. Anyway, it's 2017, there's nothing wrong with a love triangle.

squadgoals-5.jpg

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Reboot1 said:

Sorry my computer froze up so might have double posts here

Edited by JimJesDuma

Timeline
19 minutes ago, vogann said:

Ybhamster simply recieved "I don't know answer" from the immigration contractor as we all do when we call USCIS

I wonder who does? LOL

Jim

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Reboot1 said:

They had a very cordial call after the election. Anyway, it's 2017, there's nothing wrong with a love triangle.

squadgoals-5.jpg

:lol: somethings seen can never be unseen. :o

Jim

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.