Abby2009

Call in letter Ghana embassy

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello everyone , am just wondering if anyone in here is still waiting on their call in letter. It seem ours is taking longer than expected. They recived our case on July 13 and updated on their site on July 19 up to date we haven't received a letter or seen any changes to know the next step.

My fiance and I have contacted them through emails. last time I was told they have some backlog but will get to ours as soon as possible it's been a month now making it 3month all together still nothing. Is anyone facing similar problem. Can the US election play part in all this ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

My fiance was thinking the same thing about the election affecting processing but I don't think so. I heard of someone contacting their state's Senator to help move things along.

Timeline

It should be in by now, I and another member here received ours this week. Let your fiance(beneficiary) check his local post as well.

When did your case arrive at the embassy?

Timeline

Hmm alright am going to Waite this week if we don't hear anything will contact my senator. Very frustrating eh

Its long a period for waiting, wont hurt if your fiance goes with the ceac print out plus emails to the consulate and see if packets can be picked up .Was gonna do that

if my wait hit 2months .

Filed: Timeline

thanks for sharing, kindly help me with these questions.

How did you receive the letter ? email/snail mail

Who received it the letter ? you/beneficiary

When is your interview?

Aug 23rd

When is your interview?

It should be in by now, I and another member here received ours this week. Let your fiance(beneficiary) check his local post as well.

When is your interview?

Hello everyone , am just wondering if anyone in here is still waiting on their call in letter. It seem ours is taking longer than expected. They recived our case on July 13 and updated on their site on July 19 up to date we haven't received a letter or seen any changes to know the next step.

My fiance and I have contacted them through emails. last time I was told they have some backlog but will get to ours as soon as possible it's been a month now making it 3month all together still nothing. Is anyone facing similar problem. Can the US election play part in all this ?

After the long wait, I received our call-in-letter here in the States, I don't know why they sent it to me. I have scanned and emailed to beneficiary. It's requesting that she drops th letter at 7am on any wednesday, then return to pick up packages at 2pm same day. Then we will know her interview date.

Timeline

After the long wait, I received our call-in-letter here in the States, I don't know why they sent it to me. I have scanned and emailed to beneficiary. It's requesting that she drops th letter at 7am on any wednesday, then return to pick up packages at 2pm same day. Then we will know her interview date.

How frustrating. I spoke to someone and the beneficiary received the call in letter at their mailbox in Ghana.

Edited by Kay&Epi

Timeline

I have no idea why the inconsistency in their procedures. Beneficiary at embassy now, picking up packages 3 & 4. We will see how it goes.

My fiancee picked up hers today(packets) as well , she got the call in letter in the mail in Ghana. Question about the packet though, does your fiance have ds 156 on the packet instead of ds 160. Thats what we had in ours. Am confused though, is that the form we need to fill or are they just lazy to print what info is actually needed to bring for the interview.?

My fiancee picked up hers today(packets) as well , she got the call in letter in the mail in Ghana. Question about the packet though, does your fiance have ds 156 on the packet instead of ds 160. Thats what we had in ours. Am confused though, is that the form we need to fill or are they just lazy to print what info is actually needed to bring for the interview.?

Timeline

file DS 160

What is her interview date?

Edited by Kay&Epi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.