moulay

F2A priority date December 2015

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi,

I didn't find a forum with filers with pd December 2015. I file for my wife from Morocco in Dec 2015, the case now is at nvc and i am waiting for a response to start sending documents. Does any one with similar pd received a response yet?

Thanks,

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

My priority date is Dec 24 2014

Category F2A

Filed I485 AOS Nov 23 2015

Received EAD/AP on April 4 2016

Local Office: San Jose, CA

The USCIS case status still says Case Received. Has anyone with same category F2A and priority date 12/24/2014 received an interview appointment?

Thank you to all contributors in the forum

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Malawi
Timeline

We have a 2015 filers group on here and Facebook.

Marriage (if applicable): 2014-12-27 (L)

I-130 Sent : 2015-03-11

I-130 NOA1 : 2015-3-17

I-130 Approved : 2015-04-28 :dancing:

National Visa Center State:

NVC Received : 2015-08-04

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 1/19/2016 :dancing: :wow:

Pay AOS Bill & IV Bill: 1/27/2016 :dancing: :wow:

D260 Submitted: 1/10/2016

AOS and IV Packages mailed to NVC:3/12/16

NVC Confirms they received packages: 3/14/16 :clock:

NVC Checklist (police Report): 4/13/2016 :oops:

NVC Police Report sent: 4/27/2016

NVC Received: 4/29/2016

Case Complete: 6/2/2016 Via Phone :goofy:

Medical:4/8/20016 :dancing:

Interview:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Our case was over a year in 2 different offices and at NVC over a year as they didn't like the way i did the support order / i hired lawyer to do the paper and they accepted it / done the same i had been doing

anyway have you done all the documents for NVC?

they will need the 2 criminal investigation reports from Morocco (court report and police report) get them from the home city police and court

you should receive a letter with a bar code page that must be sent in with all your documents

remember to put the case number (starts with CSB2016xxxxxx) on the upper right hand corner along with both names and DOB's on each and every document you send to them

keep a copy of all this

please send it return receipt or you will never know they got the packet

• 2 months later...
Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

My father in law has a priority date of December 9,2015

His file has was sent to NVC as on April 19, 2016

Haven't heard anything since .... but hoping for news sometime soon:whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

UPDATE !

I got curious about my father in law's case, since his lawyer told us to expect something in December and we had not received anything. So I went online and found the send an email to NVC link...
I sent the e-mail January 6, just asking for a confirmation or them receiving my case ( as I see on their visa bulletin that they are still working on Nov. 2015 I didn't expect a case number)
Yesterday I received a reply ! with a case number & invoice number !! We can pay the fees now !!yay !

As we will be applying for I-601a waiver, we know we still have a bit of a wait... but this little movement is still super exciting :-)

Interesting note: The response to my e-mail gave be the entire breakdown of our case, case number, invoice number, priority date, and place of interview in Juarez. However they referred to the Preference category as IR1. My mother in law is only a resident for a little more than a year so we know we are F2A. must be a typo...

Filed: Timeline

I've the invoice number too... but when I try to choose an agent  (ds261) , I get this message:

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.