126 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 10/12/2016 at 10:59 PM, harry1312 said:

My priority date is 31 august 2016.Got my NOA1.

Did you hear from them yet? About the approval .. are you California service center too??

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello guys I´m new here. My PD is 13 October 2016, 18 october i received that my case was accepted and routed to the CSC. I have been waiting for six months, but I dont here any news about my case.

Ur answers will be aprecciate.

Sorry if my english is not very good.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jose Michelena said:

Hello guys I´m new here. My PD is 13 October 2016, 18 october i received that my case was accepted and routed to the CSC. I have been waiting for six months, but I dont here any news about my case.

Ur answers will be aprecciate.

Sorry if my english is not very good.

We have an almost identical PD. It seems that CSC has stopped processing I-130 in the F2A category now since 3+ months. We all hope that they will start processing it again, but there is no indication yet that this happened. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

We have an almost identical PD. It seems that CSC has stopped processing I-130 in the F2A category now since 3+ months. We all hope that they will start processing it again, but there is no indication yet that this happened. 

Thanks for ur answer Michael, I´m glad that i´m not the only one in this situation.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Jose Michelena said:

Thanks for ur answer Michael, I´m glad that i´m not the only one in this situation.

No one knows for sure, but from my gut feeling, I think we are at least 2 months away of getting news, as all of September 2016 F2A filers have also no news so far...

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
19 hours ago, lexy_graffitiemsi said:

Has this forum been abandoned or is all hope lost for 2016 f2a filers 

what is your PD, ? mine is september 12th and still didnt get the approval

Timeline
16 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

No, just USCIS CA, has stopped processing F2A I-130, so all we can do is wait.

hope the visa bulletin will keep moving forward , at least we wont wait too long once we reaCh to NVC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay that sucks . I wanted to hear a little good news...haven't even called them and yet  processing service center  hasn't been update so I can have something to go on....

Timeline

yes i did call but every time i call them its the same answer, and the people that answer the phone , dont know a lot , they just tell you what is already in their website, so i just hate to call them , i guess we just have to wait and thats all

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

5 hours ago, cysco2015 said:

yes i did call but every time i call them its the same answer, and the people that answer the phone , dont know a lot , they just tell you what is already in their website, so i just hate to call them , i guess we just have to wait and thats all

Did you ask for a tier two...hear ppl say tht they are the ones with more info.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.