126 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

The processing time for the i-130's ! on the table they moved the "wife and children of citezen " to October 15 but f2a still on August 23 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, maitte28 said:

nothing yet.

We have filed a request to check what is with our case as it is over 5 months already. I think you should do the same. Looks strange to me as normal processing should be under 5 months! Did anyone with PD October or September recently get a approval notice NO2? California center?

Edited by Michael2017

Timeline
On 3/18/2017 at 6:14 AM, cysco2015 said:

The processing time for the i-130's ! on the table they moved the "wife and children of citezen " to October 15 but f2a still on August 23 

Oh, that could mean that they stopped processing F2A for the mean time?

6 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

We have filed a request to check what is with our case as it is over 5 months already. I think you should do the same. Looks strange to me as normal processing should be under 5 months! Did anyone with PD October or September recently get a approval notice NO2? California center?

Have you received any response about your request ???

Timeline
1 minute ago, maitte28 said:

Have you received any response about your request ???

No, we just filed it yesterday, I assume they will need a couple of days to answer.

But most properly they have too much work and stopped F2A in favour of US citizen applications,

as they know that visa bulletin will slow is anyhow down...

Timeline
19 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

Oh, that could mean that they stopped processing F2A for the mean time?

I called them and the lady said they are receiving lot of applications this period of time, because that's when people file taxes.so they're little bit behind doesn't makes sense to me . My PD is september 2016.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, cysco2015 said:

I called them and the lady said they are receiving lot of applications this period of time, because that's when people file taxes.so they're little bit behind doesn't makes sense to me . My PD is september 2016.

September 2016 and F2A? Wow that means they are WAY behind in fact they most properly stopped F2A.

Are you in Califronia Service Center? 

Did the lady say when they will proceed?

As for the taxes,  maybe people see that they made enough to sponsor someone and thereafter they apply.

Edited by Michael2017

Timeline
10 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

September 2016 and F2A? Wow that means they are WAY behind in fact they most properly stopped F2A.

Are you in Califronia Service Center? 

Did the lady say when they will proceed?

As for the taxes,  maybe people see that they made enough to sponsor someone and thereafter they apply.

That makes sense, yes I am at California service center. 2 weeks behind but like you said it doesn't make any difference since the VB doesn't move ( chart b). We have to wait anyway 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
1 hour ago, Michael2017 said:

Can we find out when was the last F2A I-130 application approved? Can everyone who is approved in 2016 post his Priority date? This way we could see which dates are currently processed. Thanks!

Yeah sure , still waiting on mine to be approved 

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
On 4/6/2017 at 4:20 AM, Michael2017 said:

Can we find out when was the last F2A I-130 application approved? Can everyone who is approved in 2016 post his Priority date? This way we could see which dates are currently processed. Thanks!

Vermont is ahead of CSC in processing f2a i 130s. This is rediculous. Anyone got response from uscis about their inquiries ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.