goobies

October 2016 I-130 Filers

1,368 posts in this topic

looks like we don't have many October 2016 filers......

At least your case was sent to a decent Service Center :)

I hope ours is transferred to Texas!!!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all. I finally received the text on November 2nd even though they received my packet on the 18th. Today I received the hard copy. Waiting for the biometrics appointment. We are at the NBC (MSC)

I was wondering if RFE show up on the site first then the hard copy comes later?

Edited by LL & Me

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all,

I've been lurking and learning.

Today I joined.

Sent package i-130 on oct 26th

recieved on oct 27th.

NOA1 Nov 4th

Im with nebraska.

Is anyone else having trouble with the receipt number showing up?

Also apparently i suck at figuring out how to post this as ive attempted 3 times!

lol let this not be the kind of like i will have in this journey. ecxcited to do it all with you!

best,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi all. I finally received the text on November 2nd even though they received my packet on the 18th. Today I received the hard copy. Waiting for the biometrics appointment. We are at the NBC (MSC)

I was wondering if RFE show up on the site first then the hard copy comes later?

RFE would show up on the website first but I don't think they give much details on the website. I am not sure tho.

Hi all,

I've been lurking and learning.

Today I joined.

Sent package i-130 on oct 26th

recieved on oct 27th.

NOA1 Nov 4th

Im with nebraska.

Is anyone else having trouble with the receipt number showing up?

Also apparently i suck at figuring out how to post this as ive attempted 3 times!

lol let this not be the kind of like i will have in this journey. ecxcited to do it all with you!

best,

I haven't tried my receipt number because the email i received said to wait until you get the hardcopy of your NOA1, which hasn't come yet. Do you have your hardcopy or just the text/email from them?

Well thats what I thought :) but after researching more I found that CSC is also taking average 4to 5 months. But hey you never know.......

From what i can tell researching Nebraska, it looks like about 5 months......Like you said ya never know!! We can hope for the best

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I haven't tried my receipt number because the email i received said to wait until you get the hardcopy of your NOA1, which hasn't come yet. Do you have your hardcopy or just the text/email from them?

From what i can tell researching Nebraska, it looks like about 5 months......Like you said ya never know!! We can hope for the best

I do have the hard copy as of Nov 4th, but sadly still not working. I'll give it until Monday i think, and maybe give them a call.

I do have the hard copy as of Nov 4th, but sadly still not working. I'll give it until Monday i think, and maybe give them a call.

Oh ok, :(

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys, we sent our I-130, I485, I-131, I-765 package on October 29, 2016 and it was Delivered on October 31. But since there's been no email, text or checks cashed yet.

I see usually it doesn't take this long for others to receive NOA1. Shall we contact USCIS and how as we don't have the reference number? Any insight will be appreciated!

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys, we sent our I-130, I485, I-131, I-765 package on October 29, 2016 and it was Delivered on October 31. But since there's been no email, text or checks cashed yet.

I see usually it doesn't take this long for others to receive NOA1. Shall we contact USCIS and how as we don't have the reference number? Any insight will be appreciated!

Per USCIS, you have to wait for at least a month before you contact them. Lately they are behind on issuing receipts.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.