randrb

i-134 Supporting Evidence Original Documents??

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone!

I have a question regarding original documents...

My mom is only able to get a copy of her letter from her employer, not the original. She is our co-sponsor. Could this be an issue if we don't have the original??

Also, both of our banks (2 different ones) cannot put all 3 items that are asked for in a letter. They are able to put the date our accounts were opened and what our current balance is, but they both can't put the total of our deposits for the past year. Has anyone else had this issue (I mean if both of our banks are doing this, it must be kind of common). If so, what were your workarounds for this? We were planning to get our statements for the past year printed by our banks and then signed by the manager. Is this acceptable?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

they will need her tax returns

you should have gotten paper work when opening the accounts (names and dates are on these)

just getting the bank statements is enough / no signature is required and probably no one would sign them / they are printed with bank logo / i even blacked out the account number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.