loesch

What happens after NOA2?

40 posts in this topic

Yes i have!! I was asking for my daughter she going to get marry in Dr and she want stay there till the processs os done

Loesch:

The regional forum might help you, too:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/272767-german-peopleruhrt-euch/page-173#entry8331345

---

I'm not sure whether you got your questions answered yet, but we just did the whole DFC process through the consulate in Frankfurt.

Packet 3 was definitely a separate letter that included the case number and it came shortly after the initial approval of the I 130 petition.

---

With DCF you submit all your documents when "returning" packet 3:

Among them:

I 864 + taxes + additional documents to prove domicile

Police certificate of beneficiary

Birth certificate of beneficiary

Marriage certificate

Passport copies of beneficiary and USC

DS 260 barcode sheet

Remember to send the originals with one copy.

You'll get everything back at the interview.

From my understanding that is different for us DCF folks than for all others (who bring their originals etc. to the interview.

---

They were very quick with processing our packet 3 and sent out packet 4 shortly after.

For DCF and IR 1 you'll get an email telling you that you can now apply for scheduling an appointment; and to make sure you had your medical examination approximately two weeks prior to the interview date.

You'll then send a request through the ceac site and they'll send another email telling you that you can go back on the ceac site to actually schedule an appointment.

Then you'll get a confirmation email.

Print that one and bring it along with your passports to the interview. That's all you need to bring.

---

Like I said on your other thread, I'd wait sending back packet 3 until it's a little closer to the time you actually want to go - if it's a straight forward case.

The visa will also be valid for six months counting from the date of the medical, though, so you should still have ample time if you submit everything soon.

(My visa is good till March for example...)

Good luck!

Sorry for the wall of text. I hope I could at least help a little. :)

Kreugs, thank you so much for all that info!! Great to hear from someone who so recently did DCF through Frankfurt.

Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since I-130 was approved and still no packet 3/case number yet....... :clock: but I guess we are not in a huge rush anyways, just hope it didn't get lost or forgotten.

You mentioned bringing plural passports to the interview. Only the immigrant needs to go to the interview, the spouse doesn't, right?

Thanks again. :)

Jennifer I think your interview is *next* Wednesday right? If it was this week, how did it go?? :goofy:

Kreugs, thank you so much for all that info!! Great to hear from someone who so recently did DCF through Frankfurt.

Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since I-130 was approved and still no packet 3/case number yet....... :clock: but I guess we are not in a huge rush anyways, just hope it didn't get lost or forgotten.

You mentioned bringing plural passports to the interview. Only the immigrant needs to go to the interview, the spouse doesn't, right?

Jennifer I think your interview is *next* Wednesday right? If it was this week, how did it go?? :goofy:

----

You're very welcome!

(I just replied on the regional forum, too. I didn't see this one till now, sorry!)

---

Yes! Only the beneficiary needs to go to he interview. I just said passports because in our case I went with my husband and so we both needed our passports.

It was helpful, too, as the CO had a question regarding his job in the states (important for the I 864) and it was easy for him to answer. Of course I could have answered that, too, but I honestly felt much better having him by my side. :)

But it's not necessary.

Good luck you guys, and if I can - potentially - help with any more info, just let me know.

Yes i have!! I was asking for my daughter she going to get marry in Dr and she want stay there till the processs os done

Your daughter wants to marry here and then file ?? I'm not sure if the uscis in the embassy will except her I-130 if she's not a USC but I'm not 100% sure. But you can email the embassy and ask them I will add the address here. Was she born in dr?? I had to get my bc translated and legalized to dr standards in order to marry here

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Por siempre y para siempre Mi amor

Try emailing the support for us travel docs in Germany to see if they got your application yet. I have the email for the on here so that won't work for you lol.

Wednesday is the big interview and tue we go to the visa center to do his finger prints it was supposed to be last week but hurricane Matthew forced them to close the facility for that day.

Seriously it only rained ????

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Kreugs & Jennifer, thanks for so much support... guess what came in the mail today? Yes it's Packet 3 with our Case Number!!! :dancing: (Turns out that it was mailed already on September 23 but got held up due to our own problems with a mail scanning service...)

:goofy:

Kreugs & Jennifer, thanks for so much support... guess what came in the mail today? Yes it's Packet 3 with our Case Number!!! :dancing: (Turns out that it was mailed already on September 23 but got held up due to our own problems with a mail scanning service...)

:goofy:

Yayyyyyyyy congratulations!!!!! ?

Everything I received was through email I haven't got anything in the mail

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Try emailing the support for us travel docs in Germany to see if they got your application yet. I have the email for the on here so that won't work for you lol.

Wednesday is the big interview and tue we go to the visa center to do his finger prints it was supposed to be last week but hurricane Matthew forced them to close the facility for that day.

Seriously it only rained ????

d'oh!! hope there are no more unexpected delays! :star:

d'oh!! hope there are no more unexpected delays! :star:

Yea me to but the closer we get the more nervous I'm getting

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

BTW I'm glad it was only rain!! And, sending good wishes and good luck!! :D:energy: Post an update after!

Yea thankfully where we are it wasn't that bad Haiti was hit worse. It's sad people still died here I think it was 5 deaths in dr and 17 in Haiti.

I definitely will post q update after our interview.

Have you started the visa application yet??

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

I definitely will post q update after our interview.

Have you started the visa application yet??

I am working on the I-864 now and we are collecting all needed docs! Probably will submit it in a month or so. :)

I am working on the I-864 now and we are collecting all needed docs! Probably will submit it in a month or so. :)

I think that was the most difficult thing for us. I've been here most of the year and haven't been working even know I was self employed I don't have a work visa here. I had problems getting my tax transcripts and was only able to get last years even know I've filed my taxes with the same source of income since 2010 and have been doing it since I was 16. Plus by the time we get to the states I would be on maternity leave anyways lol but thankful his friend has agreed to be a co sponsor

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

• 2 weeks later...

I think that was the most difficult thing for us. I've been here most of the year and haven't been working even know I was self employed I don't have a work visa here. I had problems getting my tax transcripts and was only able to get last years even know I've filed my taxes with the same source of income since 2010 and have been doing it since I was 16. Plus by the time we get to the states I would be on maternity leave anyways lol but thankful his friend has agreed to be a co sponsor

First of all, I just reread this and wow, congratulations, maternity leave!!! :goofy:

Second, how did it go? :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.