BlessingDawn

I-130 August 2016 Filers

827 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, rac717 said:

Approved today!!

Your NOA1 is close to end of Aug, you did well ........ Congratulations.

:pop: NVC time! The NVC Feb group is pretty active at the moment so watch for a 2 forum split as Forum 1 gets to the max page length.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I've lived in this state for all of my 54 years. I know individuals whom have succumbed to heroin addictions. The power structure has ignored it for 20 years. This state has had a Democratic Governor for more years now than I care to remember.

USA is different than Europe. Being American is far different than being European.. for now.. That is changing because a vast majority coming here now do NOT have assimilation into the American culture as their first priority. I believe that is by design by the the global elitist new world order miscreants who wanted their agent Hillary elected.

On 2/21/2017 at 5:43 AM, piste said:

The statement is interesting, I have no problem. I see the USA as mixed up as Europe, so many people from different States( swap countries) with their own values, language and (in)tolerances.

http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/omh/refugee/facts.htm

It all depends on what you read:  

It has taken 6 months for a family member to get in, so a refugee? 

I was more horrified about the drug problem, painkiller-heroin overdose rates - no-one is putting their effort into cleaning up the streets of the pushers, dealers, importers, money fixers and launderers.

There has been no news on this at all in the first 30 days, we all wait and see.

NOA 2 - NVC to Embassy Inteview  - Country stage - http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/irstats.php?history=3600

.......... time to start selling up and getting rid of all 220v electricals ...downsize time

What goes last? Nespresso coffee machine I think.

Edited by Patient

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 25/02/2017 at 6:36 AM, Doug and Silke said:

I've lived in this state for all of my 54 years. I know individuals whom have succumbed to heroin addictions. The power structure has ignored it for 20 years. This state has had a Democratic Governor for more years now than I care to remember.

USA is different than Europe. Being American is far different than being European.. for now.. That is changing because a vast majority coming here now do NOT have assimilation into the American culture as their first priority. I believe that is by design by the the global elitist new world order miscreants who wanted their agent Hillary elected.

Same State for 54 years, you are older than me, I have only lived in Asia, Europe and I hope soon USA but am the lowest class of applicant, one married to a USC for over 10yrs. Why else does it take as long as the marriage to get processed? 

You said:-

"The power struggle" and "global elitist" ....... "miscreants" ...... It paints a picture of a Trump rally BUT at the same time a person who would ask:

"Why is the US government spending USD$millions on security for the Trump family and their 3 location lifestyle" ..... New York, Washington and the Winter White House in Florida. Like no other President, Western and MANY African or Asian democratic elected world leaders

- Trump is truly blessed with the genorosity of the American people. 

You have EU Brussels in a different way, so quite similar to Europe. There is not much difference with the culture in the USA and elsewhere, the basics are work, free time and healthcare ( you live in New Hampshire so close to top medical facilities in Boston). Same as in France, UK and other countries, the need to travel.

.......  Nächstes mal auf Deutsch :mellow:

Edited by piste

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** two posts removed, one for bickering and bad language and one for non-English outside the regional forums.  Please remember that the monthly filers threads are to compare progress and be SUPPORTIVE of eachother.  If you wish to discuss politics, we have the CHEST forum for that. ******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

I know the wait is stressful fellow August filers. I had to wait 199 days for approval. Just hang in there, approval is right around the corner for all of you. You have all made it this far, just hold on a little longer! Soon you will all be moving on to NVC and the wait there is nothing compared to what you all went through at the awful Nebraska service center. It is all down hill from here...

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/24/2017 at 8:47 AM, Patient said:

Texas will take your original date, if you look down the VJ timelines, they do not appear to hold you back, many go forward faster. Texas is good.

OK Patient thanks a lot. I appreciate your message. Hope to go through soon too. My Priority date is 1st September.

Just received another text message that today my petition has been sent to the Department of State. About a week after petition approval now, so in about a week NVC should have my petition. PD August 2.

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Filed: Other Timeline

Guys my processing date is August 8th. Could it be that because my wife and I are Arabic and Muslim that we are being delayed (judging from the tone of president Trump and his attitude toward my people)? I am getting nervous and upset. I am a USA Citizen and I am getting nightmares about the idea of living without my life for any longer time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
42 minutes ago, mohsaab said:

Guys my processing date is August 8th. Could it be that because my wife and I are Arabic and Muslim that we are being delayed (judging from the tone of president Trump and his attitude toward my people)? I am getting nervous and upset. I am a USA Citizen and I am getting nightmares about the idea of living without my life for any longer time.

Yes.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My application was approved today and sent to the NVC same time. Thanks guys. Just keep holding on. It was an expedited request as I told you here

If God takes us to it, He'll bring us through it. He'll never take us where His grace cannot reach and keep us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.