BlessingDawn

I-130 August 2016 Filers

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey VJ!

I couldn't find a thread for us August 2016 I-130 filers, so here it is!

August 8, 2016: I-130 sent via USPS to Phoenix, AZ lockbox.

August 9, 2016: USPS delivered I-130 to Phoenix, AZ lockbox.

August 12, 2016: received I-130 acceptance confirmation email and text saying routed to Nebraska Service Center along with the receipt number.

August 17, 2016: receipt number finally recognized in the website (case status check says received).

August 19, 2016: got I-797 NOA1 (hardcopy) in the mail.

Priority Date: August 9, 2016 Nebraska Service Center

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

Aug 24, 2016 Delivered and Received in Phoenix lockbox (filed in California)

Aug 30, 2016 SMS notification receipt, given official receipt number that starts from LIN. Doea this mean our case was forwarded to Nebraska?

Timeline

Aug 24, 2016 Delivered and Received in Phoenix lockbox (filed in California)

Aug 30, 2016 SMS notification receipt, given official receipt number that starts from LIN. Doea this mean our case was forwarded to Nebraska?

Yes, if your receipt number starts with "LIN" it means your petition was routed to Lincoln, Nebraska Service Center (from Phoenix, AZ Lockbox location). ?

Yes, if your receipt number starts with "LIN" it means your petition was routed to Lincoln, Nebraska Service Center (from Phoenix, AZ Lockbox location). ?

Hi! Thanks.. just what I thought but it didn't said in the sms that it was being forwarded. Well, I saw from other thread it is so slow in Nebraska.. going on average of 5 months.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello All!

I " USC "sent my I-130 for my 2 children on 08/29/2016 " Chicago Lockbox "

Received on 08/31/2016

Can someone, please add me to the list.

Thanks, and good luck to us all. :dancing:

Edited by Wizzle

I-130 for " Chicago Lock-box "

Applying for my 2 children...

Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock-box

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NOA 1 : 09/01/2016

Sent to : Potomac Service Center

NOA 2 : 01/03/2017

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:02/01/2017
Scan Date: 02/10/2017
Case Complete: 04/24/2017
Interview Date: **/**/****
Visa Approved: **/**/****
Visa In Hand: **/**/****

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

Timeline

What service center is USCIS Potomac Service Center?

Receipt Number Prefix : YSC********

My case got routed there. Any ideas?

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NVC:

********************************************************************************************************

~Charles Stanley~

Timeline

What service center is USCIS Potomac Service Center?

Receipt Number Prefix : YSC********

My case got routed there. Any ideas?

Cases sent to the Potomac Service Center will be assigned a receipt number that begins with YSC, which is the prefix used to identify Potomac Service Center filings.

Timeline

Cases sent to the Potomac Service Center will be assigned a receipt number that begins with YSC, which is the prefix used to identify Potomac Service Center filings.

Thanks for the information. I get it now...

Does anyone knows how fast this service center process petitions? " Faster than Nebraska may be "

Good luck to everyone.

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NVC:

~Charles Stanley~

Timeline

Thanks for the information. I get it now...

Does anyone knows how fast this service center process petitions? " Faster than Nebraska may be "

Good luck to everyone.

You're welcome! ? And of course, Potomac's faster than Nebraska at the moment. (As I've seen browsing around...)

Please see: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/573081-all-potomac-i-130-filers-new-center-merged-threads/

Timeline

You're welcome! ? And of course, Potomac's faster than Nebraska at the moment. (As I've seen browsing around...)

Please see: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/573081-all-potomac-i-130-filers-new-center-merged-threads/

Thanks again. You rock! :)

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NVC:

~Charles Stanley~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.