60 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You can only contact the us consulate/ embassy of your United States islamabad via e mail (kindly Google it as I'm not close to my laptop at the moment) but they will.always respond to you in a standard no confirmed dates response.

You may try if that makes you feel better.

• 1 month later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How's everyone. I'm AllhumdulilAllah in states now. It's been a week. Just received the SSN through Post (Mail) and waiting for my Green Card. AllhumdulilAllah all is well. Don't take stress because of trump winning. That's only political. Most people here are good people. And every place has bad ones as well. One just needs to be positive. Good luck to all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Asad munir. Butt. I hope you are good and glad to know you managed to get out from AP by Allah will. Can you tell me at the time of interview can they kept your passport and returned original documents? Is that a positive sign. 

Any body in AP can share experience.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 8/30/2016 at 6:06 PM, asadmunirbutt said:

Again had an update on the 28th. Now is frequent updates good or bad can anyone share their past experience.

salaam to every one.i had an immigrant visa interview at islamabad embassy at 1st june 2017.visa officer give me a 221 g white forum and asked to send visa photos again bcoz photos was not recent.i have send photos very next day.now the status is showing AP.would u like to tell me plz what is the avarage time for AP NOW A days.thanks.

• 3 months later...

Any updates on cases? I had my interview on 15 August 2017 and he gave me white 221(g) slip with no documents required it's just ticked some information needed section on same day I received an email asking for my family names and DOB my contact number from last 5 years my professional history my visits outside Pakistan my case updated 6 to 7 times already last was 18 September but a I'll shows AP anyone with the same experience kindly share your experience that's really frustrating :(

On 4/5/2017 at 2:56 AM, Anonymous32 said:

Asad munir. Butt. I hope you are good and glad to know you managed to get out from AP by Allah will. Can you tell me at the time of interview can they kept your passport and returned original documents? Is that a positive sign. 

Any body in AP can share experience.

Thanks

Any updates on cases? I had my interview on 15 August 2017 and he gave me white 221(g) slip with no documents required it's just ticked some information needed section on same day I received an email asking for my family names and DOB my contact number from last 5 years my professional history my visits outside Pakistan my case updated 6 to 7 times already last was 18 September but a I'll shows AP anyone with the same experience kindly share your experience that's really frustrating :(

• 2 months later...

i had my interview on 30.11.2017 and got 221g yellow slip asking to submit missing document and i submited it on 5.12.2017. interviewer said “once the document is submitted will process the case “ when i asked “ all ok? “ they kept my passport and the originals with them. is this a good sign? how long will it take to get my visa. me and my hubby being married 3 years and it was hard for us to be apart this long. just scared. 

my visa category is F2a 

Edited by Andysam92

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 6:16 AM, Andysam92 said:

i had my interview on 30.11.2017 and got 221g yellow slip asking to submit missing document and i submited it on 5.12.2017. interviewer said “once the document is submitted will process the case “ when i asked “ all ok? “ they kept my passport and the originals with them. is this a good sign? how long will it take to get my visa. me and my hubby being married 3 years and it was hard for us to be apart this long. just scared. 

my visa category is F2a 

my wife had her appointment on the 8th of november this year they gave her a white slip asking for more documents which i sent them to on November 18th...her status said refused until today and it changed to administration processing today.. so it took them a month to even look at the documents i sent them...now the status is saying it will take several weeks..please let me know if you get any updates on your case...since the interview took place in the same month and i am not sure why they gave you a yellow slip and my wife received a white slip

• 8 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

My case is CR1, from Pakistan, my interview was on 6th August 2018, while it went good though and kept my passport but gave me 221g to submit my wife's and sponsors tax returns  as they didn't get it, however it was already submitted and approved by NVC.

However as is it was written on 221g only to upload on CEAC, so i did the same, but also sent through AEG.

Now my CEAC status shows Administrative processing and last case update: 7th Sep 2018.

its been a month , can anyone suggest how much more i have to wait? 

and how can i know if i submitted correct documents or not ?

Regards,

Ovais

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 12/11/2017 at 4:16 PM, Andysam92 said:

my visa category is F2a 

Have you got visa? I have submitted documents for new joint sponsor but no response from embassy

• 10 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.