Armando0218

Havent receive my biometrics

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

You should be receiving ASC apt. notices within 30 days of the date you receive the receipt notice. Once you make the inquiry through customer service you should get a response within 15 days. Sometimes it can take up to 30 days before another inquiry can be made if you don't get a response but receiving a biometrics notice is a pretty typical procedure unless theres been a lot of office closings or a major event like an earthquake or something that has caused a major delay with the scheduling of apts. ALL DACA applicants require biometrics.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I am in your situation. USCIS received my renewal application on June 21, and I'm still waiting for my biometrics appointment. I submitted a service request for my biometrics/fingerprint appointment to be scheduled on July 29 and another one on August 18. I am very stressed about it, honestly.

Filed: Timeline

I received a letter yesterday saying basically that the processing of my I-821D is within their current processing time and that I should receive a notice to appear for fingerprints shortly. I mean it's been 2 and a half months, is that normal? I don't think so... I hope to get more news soon, I sent an e-request like 3 days ago and put the receipt number of I-765...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I filed august 9th and it has been a month and a week.I called USCIS today they submitted a ticket requesting biometrics.I heard something about delays on the news due to technical errors.Have any of yall received your appointments yet.I filed everything correctly if not they wouldn't accepted payment.I am very concerned as my permit expires in a month and a half and haven't even gotten biometrics appointment.

Me too, I really can't stop thinking about it ?

Any update on your case yet?

Edited by Fabic123

Hi guys I filed august 9th and it has been a month and a week.I called USCIS today they submitted a ticket requesting biometrics.I heard something about delays on the news due to technical errors.Have any of yall received your appointments yet.I filed everything correctly if not they wouldn't accepted payment.I am very concerned as my permit expires in a month and a half and haven't even gotten biometrics appointment.

Any update on your case yet?

Yesss, I got my biometrics taken on tues,sep 13 (this week) and yesterday I checked my uscis account and they approved my 821D.

Yesss, I got my biometrics taken on tues,sep 13 (this week) and yesterday I checked my uscis account and they approved my 821D.

Hey Austina,

So how long till you got your bio appointment? It's been a month and almost 2 weeks for me.

Hey Agustina,

So how long till you got your bio appointment? It's been a month and almost 2 weeks for me.I submitted a ticket already and I received recipt notices august 9th.Should I worry or do you think it's just delaying?

Edited by Fabic123

Hey Austina,

So how long till you got your bio appointment? It's been a month and almost 2 weeks for me.

Hey Agustina,

So how long till you got your bio appointment? It's been a month and almost 2 weeks for me.I submitted a ticket already and I received recipt notices august 9th.Should I worry or do you think it's just delaying?

They received my applications on June 6 and sent me the letter for my biometrics on Aug. 26, and the appointment was Sep. 13. For some reason, for some of us, it took too long to get the appointment. I would say don't worry but it doesn't hurt to call them,like I did after two months without any news, besides the receipts. If you haven't done so, call them and place a service request. After I did that, I got a letter like 2 and a half weeks later saying that they time that had passed was within their current processing time. A day later I got a letter to create an account on the USCIS website and the next day it showed on my account that they had scheduled my appointment. It took pretty much the same time for my brother to get the appointment.He sent everything a week later and his biometrics appointment was a day before mine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.