542 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

we mailed the documents last july 22 then we received the USCIS acceptance confirmation thru email last july 26 with the receipt number

You neither toniyt July lol....Thank you my Lawyer still waiting on the email and I am not sure why it taking long.

We sent ours in on the 14th, they cashed the check on the 20th, and we received the letter receipt on the 23rd. The USCIS app says that they received the case on the 15th & if we did not receive the receipt notice by August 14th to call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. For those of you with similar timelines but haven't received the receipt, I suggest calling next week or so.

Timeline

We sent ours in on the 14th, they cashed the check on the 20th, and we received the letter receipt on the 23rd. The USCIS app says that they received the case on the 15th & if we did not receive the receipt notice by August 14th to call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. For those of you with similar timelines but haven't received the receipt, I suggest calling next week or so.

Did you sent you by express? And which address did you mil it?

Edited by nyokie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I mailed in the I-130 packet on July 22nd and received the acceptance NOA on the 28th via email and text plus they cashed the money order on the 28th also I'm still waiting on the original noa1 notice in the mail and my receipt number still coming up as invalid online ☹️☹️

Timeline

But when I call I don't know what to say.

But when I call I don't know what to say.

Timeline

This is crazy now listen pavkag was mailed to USCIS Between JUY 11-15. My husband called USCIS today and said they didn't received anything and said it take a month to hit the system.

I honestly don't understand it.

This is crazy now listen pavkag was mailed to USCIS Between JUY 11-15. My husband called USCIS today and said they didn't received anything and said it take a month to hit the system.

You should have mailed it to the lockbox thats based on where you reside, here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-130-addresses

How did you mail it? To which lockbox? Do you have tracking information?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Was the check cashed?

Timeline

Sent I-130 last July 11. Waiting for a text or email. Hoping we get it soon. :)

Did you get a text or email?

Was the check cashed?

Our lawyer file it and we called today but she was not in the office

You should have mailed it to the lockbox thats based on where you reside, here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-130-addresses

How did you mail it? To which lockbox? Do you have tracking information?

We don't know but we called today and she was not in the office.

Edited by nyokie

Timeline

I realize this is what our lawyer file for us between July 11-15,2016. I am wondering how long do it take to receive a receipt number and how long those forms take?

My husband called the lawyer to find out details but She was busy.

She filled I-130 and -I-485.

How does this process work since I am new with the I-485?

How does the I-485 proves work?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.