Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 1/9/2017 at 3:00 AM, CRamak said:

It's midnight here. My fiance just picked up his passport at his hometown location in India. The CEAC status STILL says "administrative processing", but the passport had the visa in it. AHHHHHHHHHH THANK GOD!!!! I am in tears.. in a good way this time. Thank you all for your good wishes. I am shaking!! Now just to get him here asap! I am BEYOND relieved and happy. 

I don't know how I missed the email notification for this.

Congratulations, CRamak!!!!!  I'm so glad neither of you lost hope even though it felt you had nothing else to run on.  I hope that this has only made you both stronger together.  I wish your fiance a safe and happy POE and I wish you both the best on your next steps!!!!!!  I'm relieved for you, so I can only imagine how happy and relieved you are!  Congrats again!!!!!

~ Allison, the USC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thank youuuuuuu!! Tasha, Arih3, Habesha Love, Kat & Allison!! I am soooo excited!!! He arrives Jan 26th!!  and Kat, Jon will be here soon too!!!!! Yay!!!!

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Timeline
7 minutes ago, CRamak said:

Thank youuuuuuu!! Tasha, Arih3, Habesha Love, Kat & Allison!! I am soooo excited!!! He arrives Jan 26th!!  and Kat, Jon will be here soon too!!!!! Yay!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally together!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Kat, Jon so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, CRamak said:

The light at the end of the (solo) tunnel for Kat and CRamak! Congratulations guys!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Valabum said:

The flight is booked! My fiancé will be here February 9!!!!!

Now....anybody know how to lose 20 pounds in 27 days? ?

lol :D my ceac status went to AP and Ready and creation time changed and it became NONIMMIGRANT. Now it is AP again. :D i think it is an approval. 

I am excited and happy. I was reading you all everyday. Have a good day. 

I need to lose some weight also, got fat because of all the stress :D

AOS, EAD
Spoiler

Sent (i-485, i-765) : 4 March '17

Received: 6 March '17

Noa1: 22 March '17

Hardcopy received: 25 March '17

I-485 RFIE: 29 March '17

RFIE response received: 19 April '17

Biometrics: 20 April '17

Service Request: 12 June '17 (100 days)

Answer: Case is in our current processing time 13 June '17

2nd Service Request: 3 July '17 (118 days)

New card is producing: 5 July '17 (120 days) NOTE* they didn't even assign someone to my Service request.

K1 
Spoiler

Sent : 6 June '16

Noa1 : 9 June '16

Noa2 : 18 August '16

NVC Received: 30 August '16

Case Number Assigned: 1 September '16

Interview date: 5 December '16

Missing papers: i-134 and police record. Gonna send ASAP.

Sent missing papers : 3 January '17

Ap : 5 January '17

Ap update and got mail that says documents received: 9 January '17

Ready and nonimmigrant visa: 13 January '17

Issued: 17 January '17

Visa in the hand: 18 January '17

POE: 26 January '17

Marriage Date: 3 February '17

TOOK  7 MONTHS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
2 hours ago, Valabum said:

The flight is booked! My fiancé will be here February 9!!!!!

Now....anybody know how to lose 20 pounds in 27 days? ?

CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the US!

Clean eating and exercise is your best bet! That is what I do and I have lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks, but I am limited to moderate exercise due to a knee injury! Clean eating means eating mostly veggies, fruits, nuts, whole grains, and things like fish, low fat cuts of beef, and chicken! Try not to eat anything already boxed or pre-made since they tend to have loads of salt which makes you hold weight.  Best exercise regimen (according to my trainer) is 2 to 3 days of Strength Training and 2 to 3 days of Cardio! The Strength Training is the most important since it helps build up your metabolism!

On a related note Jon picked up his Visa from the Depot today!!! Woot!!! Now we just have to wait the agonizing 5 weeks and 4 days until his arrival at the end of February!

Edited by Kat&Jon
Fixed grammatical errors

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Timeline
2 hours ago, DorothyLa said:

lol :D my ceac status went to AP and Ready and creation time changed and it became NONIMMIGRANT. Now it is AP again. :D i think it is an approval. 

I am excited and happy. I was reading you all everyday. Have a good day. 

I need to lose some weight also, got fat because of all the stress :D

Yes, very possible approval! Crossing finger for you

Tasha

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Kat&Jon said:

CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the US!

Clean eating and exercise is your best bet! That is what I do and I have lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks, but I am limited to moderate exercise due to a knee injury! Clean eating means eating mostly veggies, fruits, nuts, whole grains, and things like fish, low fat cuts of beef, and chicken! Try not to eat anything already boxed or pre-made since they tend to have loads of salt which makes you hold weight.  Best exercise regimen (according to my trainer) is 2 to 3 days of Strength Training and 2 to 3 days of Cardio! The Strength Training is the most important since it helps build up your metabolism!

On a related note Jon picked up his Visa from the Depot today!!! Woot!!! Now we just have to wait the agonizing 5 weeks and 4 days until his arrival at the end of February!

It's great new! Visa in hand is the most important!

and oh well, always waiting for something but soon starting the real life!

Tasha

Thanks everyone! 

Its been such a long, long wait - since the first time I ever laid eyes on him in a photograph 24 years ago and thought "I'd like to get to know that guy better!" - To meeting him in person 13 years later and striking up a conversation because I still wanted to get to know him! From developing a crush but being too shy and waiting 10 years to do anything about it - from finally putting on my "big girl panties" and telling him I've fancied him since I was a kid - from being in a nearly skype-only relationship for two years - now he's finally coming home to be with me!

It feels so bizarre! When I was a kid, his sister sent me a photograph of herself and him sitting together at the kitchen table, and I used to stare at it and think "oooh he's so cute! Hee hee! If we ever married she would be my sister!" I can't believe it's actually, actually, actually happening! Somebody pinch me!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Valabum said:

Thanks everyone! 

Its been such a long, long wait - since the first time I ever laid eyes on him in a photograph 24 years ago and thought "I'd like to get to know that guy better!" - To meeting him in person 13 years later and striking up a conversation because I still wanted to get to know him! From developing a crush but being too shy and waiting 10 years to do anything about it - from finally putting on my "big girl panties" and telling him I've fancied him since I was a kid - from being in a nearly skype-only relationship for two years - now he's finally coming home to be with me!

It feels so bizarre! When I was a kid, his sister sent me a photograph of herself and him sitting together at the kitchen table, and I used to stare at it and think "oooh he's so cute! Hee hee! If we ever married she would be my sister!" I can't believe it's actually, actually, actually happening! Somebody pinch me!

I'm super excited for you both!!! Write a book!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Valabum said:

Thanks everyone! 

I'm super excited for you both!!! Write a book!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.