Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline
3 hours ago, CRamak said:

It's midnight here. My fiance just picked up his passport at his hometown location in India. The CEAC status STILL says "administrative processing", but the passport had the visa in it. AHHHHHHHHHH THANK GOD!!!! I am in tears.. in a good way this time. Thank you all for your good wishes. I am shaking!! Now just to get him here asap! I am BEYOND relieved and happy. 

Congrats to you!

4 hours ago, CRamak said:

It's midnight here. My fiance just picked up his passport at his hometown location in India. The CEAC status STILL says "administrative processing", but the passport had the visa in it. AHHHHHHHHHH THANK GOD!!!! I am in tears.. in a good way this time. Thank you all for your good wishes. I am shaking!! Now just to get him here asap! I am BEYOND relieved and happy. 

Hallelujah!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

It must feel like you can finally breathe now! Well done!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 hours ago, CRamak said:

Congrats!!!  

"Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly and never regret anything that made you smile."

Our Story:

Tiger (Egypt) & Gaharia (USA)

10/15/2013--------Met through Mutual Friend

10/16/2013--------Engaged

11/26/2013--------My first flight/Trip to Egypt

11/28/2013--------Met in person for the first time

09/29/2014--------I return to USA :cry:

03/06/2015--------Second trip to Egypt

06/30/2016--------Mail 1-129F

07/08/2016--------NOA1 Received :dancing:

09/27/2016--------Transferred to VSC

11/08/2016--------4 months and nothing yet... So frustrated! :ranting:

11/09/2016--------Wedding date postponed :crying:

Timeline
9 hours ago, CRamak said:

YAY! No words! All happiness for you both!!!!!!!!! (L)

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
10 hours ago, CRamak said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Ahhhhh, thank goodness!!!!! I'm so happy for you both!!!

???????????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks everyone.. so happy. Gaharia.. i hope you find out something very soon!!!

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Timeline

So after trying to get through for two hours, I finally get to talk to customer service (USCIS) only to find out I can't be transferred to a tier 2 agent because the transfer lines were shut down due to high call volumes.  UGH! I guess we're going to wait yet another day before we can talk to someone.  

I was able to get a letter faxed out to my senator today and will be calling her office tomorrow.  So, something was done.  I guess we weren't really looking forward to a winter wedding anyway.  My fiance doesn't like the cold in Egypt right now, which is nothing compared to the below zero stuff we're having in Wisconsin so... I guess it's just meant to be. I won't give up hope.  

"Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly and never regret anything that made you smile."

Our Story:

Timeline

On another note, I'm pretty confused because our letter said we were transferred to Vermont but the recording with the update on our case said we were transferred to California... Which is where we were originally.  I have a feeling we got lost somewhere because that just doesn't sound right. 

Our Story:

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Gaharia said:

On another note, I'm pretty confused because our letter said we were transferred to Vermont but the recording with the update on our case said we were transferred to California... Which is where we were originally.  I have a feeling we got lost somewhere because that just doesn't sound right. 

I hope you get some answers soon! If you haven't, try to call a minute before their phone lines open so you can have the least wait time. All the best!!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Gaharia said:

I hope you get some answers soon! If you haven't, try to call a minute before their phone lines open so you can have the least wait time. All the best!!

Timeline

Ok here's a question for anyone who has been transferred.  On your case history page (with the USCIS) does it show when your case has been received by the office it was transferred to?  The only two things my case history shows is when they received my I129-f back in July and now my inquiry (received today) into what's going on. It doesn't show that it was received at another office at all, so I'm just curious if anyone else's does. 

Our Story:

Congrats CRamak!! It's been a long wait but at least the worst is behind you now. My fiancé has his interview January 31st and I'll be flying to Australia on February 7th with our daughter. I wish I could go for the interview but it's just not possible right now. Approved or denied we'll be together again soon. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays :) 

• I-129F mailed : 07/23/2016

NOA1: 07/29/2016

Hardcopy of NOA1: 08/08/2016

RFE: 09/16/2016

RFE reply received: 10/03/2016

NOA2: 10/12/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
On 1/9/2017 at 3:00 AM, CRamak said:

YAY!!!! I am so glad you got some good news finally! WOOOOOOOOOT!!!! When will he be coming home to you?

Jon's visa status changed to Issued today!!! He should hopefully have it soon!

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.