Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kat&Jon said:

CRamak, I really hope you hear soon!!! At least there has been something going on! I am sure you guys will get your visa soon!

Congrats to everyone who is moving forward! Welcome to America all those that have made it!

Ceisen,

That must be incredibly annoying to find that out. I am pretty sure our counties here are the same way 0.0

Good News though!!! We were at Jon's interview today and we are approved!!!!! They let me in as well after the nice girl outside called in to check! They didn't have me on the list, even though we emailed a request! Will post a review later!!!

Kat, congratlations!!!!!!! so happy for you!!! :) that is great news. 

our CEAC status is still under "administrataive processing" with the last update Dec 29th. But yesterday the passport status was changed to "has moved from the consular office and is being processed for delivery". i am super nervous since the CEAC status did not change.. am worried they denied it, or are asking for more info. Our case expires in 2 weeks and they can deny us for file expiring by then... i am so nervous i feel sick.. 

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hope all is well with all. In Virginia and, tomorrow, I will be saying "I do" ?  Exciting and nerve racking at same time. Hopefully this cold weather serves us well so we can head back to Texas. Good luck to all waiting at different stages of this lengthy process. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Habesha Love said:

Hope all is well with all. In Virginia and, tomorrow, I will be saying "I do" ?  Exciting and nerve racking at same time. Hopefully this cold weather serves us well so we can head back to Texas. Good luck to all waiting at different stages of this lengthy process. 

4 minutes ago, Habesha Love said:

Congratulations, HabeshaLove!!!!!!! Wow!!! Happy Marriage!!!

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Habibi has been in the country since December 15th and it's amazingly wonderful!  We spent the holidays together and with my family and said "I do" on December 30th.  :) 

We had a simple ceremony with my close family at our house and had a small Moroccan reception immediately afterwards. We'll be having a BIG family and friends reception/party for everyone we know in the summer. 

We've also applied for his SS number (which should be arriving in two weeks or so because we applied on December 22nd). Once we have that he'll be added to our checking account and some of the house bills.

Now we're on to AoS!

A&R40.jpg

A&R54.jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, CassandraSerenity said:

Habibi has been in the country since December 15th and it's amazingly wonderful!  We spent the holidays together and with my family and said "I do" on December 30th.  :) 

We had a simple ceremony with my close family at our house and had a small Moroccan reception immediately afterwards. We'll be having a BIG family and friends reception/party for everyone we know in the summer. 

We've also applied for his SS number (which should be arriving in two weeks or so because we applied on December 22nd). Once we have that he'll be added to our checking account and some of the house bills.

Now we're on to AoS!

A&R40.jpg

A&R54.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!! You look sooo happy!!! HUGE congratulations!!! so happy for you both!!! :) what a GORGEOUS wedding.. thanks for sharing!!! you guys make a beautiful couple!

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

1/26 POE Seattle

Timeline
11 hours ago, CRamak said:

our CEAC status is still under "administrataive processing" with the last update Dec 29th. But yesterday the passport status was changed to "has moved from the consular office and is being processed for delivery". i am super nervous since the CEAC status did not change.. am worried they denied it, or are asking for more info. Our case expires in 2 weeks and they can deny us for file expiring by then... i am so nervous i feel sick.. 

Praying for your luck, all positive, waiting for visa issued!

Tasha

Timeline
10 hours ago, Habesha Love said:

Wow! Habesha! So nice! 

Don't get nervous, it doesn't hurt too much, lol!

Tasha

Timeline
10 hours ago, CassandraSerenity said:

Now we're on to AoS!

A&R40.jpg

A&R54.jpg

WOW, WOW, WOW! Beautiful couple and such a beautiful wedding! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 1/6/2017 at 8:35 AM, CassandraSerenity said:

Now we're on to AoS!

A&R40.jpg

A&R54.jpg

Gorgeous!!!! You both look so sweet.  Congratulations!! May you have a lifetime of happiness, success, and love! ❤

Timeline
On 1/6/2017 at 7:57 AM, CRamak said:

I'm hoping that it just means they've had enough of their sadistic games and let you guys move on. My thoughts are with you guys. 

Timeline
On 1/4/2017 at 4:43 PM, ceisenbruch said:

Sooo we learned today they don't mail your license at all! They mail the original to Sacramento and we never see it. Only certified copies can be obtained and only from the office in the county you married- which is annoying, because we married in Ventura County and have had to make the 150mile round trip 3x to get ours, and it made us miss the 23rd deadline ; ;

Oh my gosh. ? 

What was the 23rd deadline? When we dropped off the certificate, we paid for a certified copy of the certificate - which arrived only yesterday, lol. He got his medical stuff taken care of yesterday too, which should be ready on Monday, which is when we will likely send everything. 

I was wondering, we have a sponsor. Do I need to also fill out the I-864 too or just the sponsor?

450 miles to pick up your copy... :( Was Solvang on the way? I hear a Danish strudel could make long drives a little sweeter. ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So as of today I have finally been able to submit an inquiry into our case.  It has been just sitting in Vermont since 9/28 and the file hasn't been touched since getting there.  I figured I'd try to submit an online inquiry since as of 10/31 they were already on 6/1 petitions which was over two months ago.  Well, it finally went through.  So, as of tomorrow I'll be contacting the USCIS via phone and our congressmen to try to figure out what the holdup is and hopefully move forward.  I'd just like to know if our application is approved or denied, or if we have a REF.  We haven't even been able to get to that point in over 6 1/2 months of waiting and finally we should be able to find out something.

Kind of annoyed but at the same time relieved. 

"Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly and never regret anything that made you smile."

Our Story:

Tiger (Egypt) & Gaharia (USA)

10/15/2013--------Met through Mutual Friend

10/16/2013--------Engaged

11/26/2013--------My first flight/Trip to Egypt

11/28/2013--------Met in person for the first time

09/29/2014--------I return to USA :cry:

03/06/2015--------Second trip to Egypt

06/30/2016--------Mail 1-129F

07/08/2016--------NOA1 Received :dancing:

09/27/2016--------Transferred to VSC

11/08/2016--------4 months and nothing yet... So frustrated! :ranting:

11/09/2016--------Wedding date postponed :crying:

Timeline
2 hours ago, Gaharia said:

So as of today I have finally been able to submit an inquiry into our case.  It has been just sitting in Vermont since 9/28 and the file hasn't been touched since getting there.  I figured I'd try to submit an online inquiry since as of 10/31 they were already on 6/1 petitions which was over two months ago.  Well, it finally went through.  So, as of tomorrow I'll be contacting the USCIS via phone and our congressmen to try to figure out what the holdup is and hopefully move forward.  I'd just like to know if our application is approved or denied, or if we have a REF.  We haven't even been able to get to that point in over 6 1/2 months of waiting and finally we should be able to find out something.

Kind of annoyed but at the same time relieved. 

I hope all couples waiting finally receive the approval. I pray for all of you, for the best of all of you, Love and Family should win

Tasha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

Ohhh joy!!! Ohh !! I'M SOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! ??????. 

That waiting is finally over! Congrats my girl!! Have a big glass of whatever you drink ...you deserve it ! Bravo. 

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.