1,196 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lain said:

No, it's not completed yet, AOS fee says PAID, and should be N/A. So you better call NVC and ask when finaly they will complete it?

Thanks Lain. I'm so angrey and dipreesed now. Alwyes worg with me😑. What does N/A  mean?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lain said:

No, it's not completed yet, AOS fee says PAID, and should be N/A. So you better call NVC and ask when finaly they will complete it?

I'm panicking like does it mean I have any problme in aos fee or its not sufficient?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

I'm panicking like does it mean I have any problme in aos fee or its not sufficient?

Calm down, Khadija, all is well with your AOS, it's just how that system works, when they complete your case, you see N/A by AOS fee and then you receive your CC letter, actually on the same day.

If something would be wrong with your docs, you already would have received a 2nd Checklist, so it's just they can't finish reviewing it.

I suggest to call NVC and ask about it and my advice, write down all dates, when you  have contacted NVC concerning your case after your deadline.

Another advice, the best time to call NVC is 7-8 a.m.  always been waiting just for 5min.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

1 hour ago, Lain said:

Calm down, Khadija, all is well with your AOS, it's just how that system works, when they complete your case, you see N/A by AOS fee and then you receive your CC letter, actually on the same day.

If something would be wrong with your docs, you already would have received a 2nd Checklist, so it's just they can't finish reviewing it.

I suggest to call NVC and ask about it and my advice, write down all dates, when you  have contacted NVC concerning your case after your deadline.

Another advice, the best time to call NVC is 7-8 a.m.  always been waiting just for 5min.

Khadijah, take a deep breath and pay attention to the advice Lain is giving you, you are being given the right information.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Khadijah, take a deep breath and pay attention to the advice Lain is giving you, you are being given the right information.

Halllo I have a question . Where should I call in my country embessy or usa nvc. My dad called usa nvc but he need help to understand thats why it's delay or have to wait for someone to help him while calling.but if it in my country embessy then I can make call. Where did u all called usa or ur country office?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Khadija aktar said:

Halllo I have a question . Where should I call in my country embessy or usa nvc. My dad called usa nvc but he need help to understand thats why it's delay or have to wait for someone to help him while calling.but if it in my country embessy then I can make call. Where did u all called usa or ur country office?

As Lain has told you previously, you need to call NVC in the USA, calling your Embassy won't help. I found out my case was completed by calling NVC.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Khadija, once again, thats the phone:

+(your country's international code)

(603) 334-0700

Try to call it now.

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Lain said:

Khadija, once again, thats the phone:

+(your country's international code)

(603) 334-0700

Try to call it now.

Thanks Lain and exotic princess

Timeline
8 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Thanks Lain and exotic princess

Halllo Lain as u know my catagorey changed and they sent latter form f1 but this site it still sayes f2b catagorey .is it normal or I have to talk to them about it ? Just problme and problme 

Timeline
Just now, Khadija aktar said:

Halllo Lain as u know my catagorey changed and they sent latter form f1 but this site it still sayes f2b catagorey .is it normal or I have to talk to them about it ? Just problme and problme 

IMG-20170428-WA0008.jpg

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That mean you are still in f2b and you are not current as yet. Did your father sent in his citizenship certificate and update your file? Is that what it currently state when you log into ceac?

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Are you saying that you got a letter stating that you have been switched to F1 but you are seeing on the CEAC site that your category is still F2? If that is the case you need to call NVC and get this sorted out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.