NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

If you already sent you will get an RFE.

You need a compentant certified translator for that language. (Must be original for the translation)

And all docs going to the embassy in Santo Domingo must also be translated. You also need la inextensa not the little one for divorces and or birth records from DR.

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

If you already sent you will get an RFE.

You need a compentant certified translator for that language. (Must be original for the translation)

And all docs going to the embassy in Santo Domingo must also be translated. You also need la inextensa not the little one for divorces and or birth records from DR.

yes i understand about la acta de nacimiento inextensa, do i have to send the originals with my i-130? and no thank god i havent sent anyting yet judt doing my research first. I have to find a translating place.

yes i understand about la acta de nacimiento inextensa, do i have to send the originals with my i-130? and no thank god i havent sent anyting yet judt doing my research first. I have to find a translating place.

I sent an original but you can send a copy the translation has to be the original certified translation not a copy.

At the interview you will need your originals. If you have an original i would send it and get one for the interview but it doesnt need to be original for now...

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Hi Jyunque

You most definitely have to translate all documents to English that are in Spanish and you need to make sure not to send originals. You will have to produce the originals in the in person interview.

I found that it's cheaper to translate and apostle everything in DR. We did both translated documents in DR and in US and it was cheaper for sure in DR. Remember all birth papers, marriage licenses, divorce decrees, and any other supporting documents most be handled this way. You can do this, just remember to read everything 3 times and then when your're done read it again to be sure.

Good Luck!! :goofy:

Hi Jyunque

You most definitely have to translate all documents to English that are in Spanish and you need to make sure not to send originals. You will have to produce the originals in the in person interview.

I found that it's cheaper to translate and apostle everything in DR. We did both translated documents in DR and in US and it was cheaper for sure in DR. Remember all birth papers, marriage licenses, divorce decrees, and any other supporting documents most be handled this way. You can do this, just remember to read everything 3 times and then when your're done read it again to be sure.

Good Luck!! :goofy:

Good to know ....i paid alot in translation here in the US

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

I have to send the origins marriage certificate correct? An thanks so much you guys have been a lot of help. I'm almost don't with my packet just need to create a table of contents and also translate the documents!!

The actual certificates no the translation yes ask them for two copies so you can take to the interview.

I sent originals caused quiet frankly im a worry wart. But you dont have to i sent copies of my stuff from the us my passport and birth certificate.

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

When I created mine I did in fact create a table of contents and I broke everything down. Never send originals unless they ask. I don't know about you guys, but it costs a ton of money every time you request these documents. If you send the original what happens, if they "loose" it???? you will have to start all over again. It's a process, but know, if you do everything correctly you will be fine. We were truly blessed and we were approved in 68 days with no RFE's. I believe part of the reason is I threw the everything , but the kitchen sink at them. I created a full package with a ton or proof.. I wasn't playing around with this at all.

When I created mine I did in fact create a table of contents and I broke everything down. Never send originals unless they ask. I don't know about you guys, but it costs a ton of money every time you request these documents. If you send the original what happens, if they "loose" it???? you will have to start all over again. It's a process, but know, if you do everything correctly you will be fine. We were truly blessed and we were approved in 68 days with no RFE's. I believe part of the reason is I threw the everything , but the kitchen sink at them. I created a full package with a ton or proof.. I wasn't playing around with this at all.

That expedite did help at least get it looked at GREAT :thumbs::energy:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

That expedite did help at least get it looked at GREAT :thumbs::energy:

It's so true.... It was such a blessing and a surprise. On cloud 9 with the news for sure...

It's so true.... It was such a blessing and a surprise. On cloud 9 with the news for sure...

Now you just need you cita and your all set :yes:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.