Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Yay!

I got an update today! The first one, 5 days after the interview! (only date change)

its normal, this update means your name came to their system after they put you in AP....

@Sata,

@shamsRR,

Were your passports kept by the USEm after your interview?

Thanks

No they returned it because I should had back to my country...

Edited by Sata

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Halalbrother

What's about u case I have a Same ur situation my iw was June 23 they not ask me any additional documents everything okay but they put me under AP and told me we will contact u if it complete

Filed: Country:
Timeline

@@Sata- Would you tell me a little about two lines in Firefox- when it will come ? After OR appears or before OR ?

wells I know by the people who experienced it, when the AP for your case be over you'll get the two lines... then after 2 weeks or maybe more the OR will appear and again at the same time the two line will back to the one line and a few weeks later they inform you by mail or call or whatever to drop your passport.

Edited by Sata

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey Ahmed H r u?

Nothing for me, but 2 days ago I send my first E-mail to Abu dhabi Embassy for inquiry. but yet there is no answer....

I'm good Alhamdulilah,how are you sis?

Wait and they will respond.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Halalbrother

What's about u case I have a Same ur situation my iw was June 23 they not ask me any additional documents everything okay but they put me under AP and told me we will contact u if it complete

My case is different bro,because she didn't take anything from me at all. And I also will complete 8 months under ap in six days. So my case is really different from anyone here.

I wish for you the best.

Hope in sha Allah to hear a good news from the embassy soon for all of us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.