Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Yes it's a good sign.

That's really a good news.

thank u! Praying for u Ahmed. They re currently working on the DV cases. Hopefully u should get a good news in October.?

Timeline

Thank god ! Yeah they told him to drop off his new medical and passport next week.

good. I had the same experience. They gave hubby one week to drop off new medical. We could not get the medical results on the date they requested. We were rescheduled. Waited two months. U re lucky hubby is doing his medical today n hopefully he should get the result next Monday. Good luck! Edited by bookman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Contacted NVC today ( second time, second week ). They said the case is still under AP and last update posted to them from the consulate was July 20th ( CEAS shows Sep 6th last date change ).

I also asked the lady from NVC if DV cases have any effect over K1 and IR-CR cases and she said No. she also said that sometimes AP can happen twice, means u are cleared but CO decides to run it again for reassurance. I also asked her if the case was sent back, she said that NVC will know if it's sent back and they will inform the individual once he/she calls NVC.

Congratulations guys on the good news! Pray for us ?.

Edited by Davy981

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

thank u! Praying for u Ahmed. They re currently working on the DV cases. Hopefully u should get a good news in October.?

I Really Really Wish because they are really taking a long time.

Timeline

i know how this stressful process feels. Do not give up!

I'm not giving up Mai because my family is everything I have in this life,it's taking a long time and I need to be with them that's it sis.

Timeline

I'm not giving up Mai because my family is everything I have in this life,it's taking a long time and I need to be with them that's it sis.

i know.

Good Evening Everyone,

I want to know, If anyone had a missed call from US Embassy Abu Dhabi After Interview ?

They called me in the morning and i was sleeping ? My case is in AP after Interview. they gave white slip to check the site, but a week they called on my number from embassy, which was missed ? Do you think it was for additional document or something else ?

Timeline

September will be over soon.... God willing we all hear a good news on October...... PLEASE OCTOBER BE MY LUCKY MONTH :star:

I really wish sister and I hope they finish what they start 7 months under AP it's frustrating.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good Evening Everyone,

I want to know, If anyone had a missed call from US Embassy Abu Dhabi After Interview ?

They called me in the morning and i was sleeping ? My case is in AP after Interview. they gave white slip to check the site, but a week they called on my number from embassy, which was missed ? Do you think it was for additional document or something else ?

Hi and welcome.

Same happened to me while I was under AP (F1 visa) 9 years ago. They are going to call you again next day, or send you an email the next day (check spam).

PS: This is my case, consulate of Casablanca. Maybe Abu Dhabi is different. Abu Dhabi staff are nicer, traveled with them a lot while I was working at Etihad.

Timeline

Good Evening Everyone,

Welcome here Shams, I'm from Egypt and my name is Ahmed,Nice to meet you bro,about your question you can email the embassy and inquiry your case and see if they are waiting for additional documents or they were asking for your passport.

Nice to meet you too brother Ahmed and Thanks Davy for your quick response. Actually my interview was on 20th September in AbuDhabi. Today when I woke up- I saw embassy number gave me a call. I will look tomorrow , if they call me back or email me. But in the web- Still no update. Only the 20th and 21..I read your all comments and looking to Ahmed brother awaiting so long. I pray you have a good news soon.

Timeline

Nice to meet you too brother Ahmed and Thanks Davy for your quick response. Actually my interview was on 20th September in AbuDhabi. Today when I woke up- I saw embassy number gave me a call. I will look tomorrow , if they call me back or email me. But in the web- Still no update. Only the 20th and 21..I read your all comments and looking to Ahmed brother awaiting so long. I pray you have a good news soon.

7 months bro...

Timeline

Hi everyone!!! Just want to take this time to extend my deepest thanks and appreciation to everyone on this forum. I appreciate all the assistance from u all. Thank u for ur encouraging words when I was down ?. AP is a nightmare! Very serious nightmare! I am very overjoyed that this nightmare is over! Hubby's visa was ISSUED today! My prayers goes out to those who re awaiting this nightmare. Good news is coming ur way comes October. Stay positive! Ticket is bought for Nov. 6...

Edited by bookman

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.