Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know how it's feel because we all in same boat,I just want to tell you hang on and i know how it's look a like here in Egypt I'm under Mandatory Administrative Processing since my interview too no update or anything.

They are not leave our cases,they are working on it but in them way confidential way because we don't know what they exactly doing,from what I see from other people post,date update that's doesn't mean anything,the right change is from AP to ready to AP again and Issued in sha Allah,except this we all are under name security check because they grant us the visa after the security checks being done.

It's really hard on me and made me cry and not feeling well not because the process or the visa no,it's because I miss my wife and my kids so much an seeing them growing and not being with them this is killing me inside, I wish we all hear a good news this week and keep your faith and gold on your partner and with this visa or not all couple will be together in sha Allah.

Wish for all of us a good day.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hello everyone,any updates for your case this week?

15weeks Halalbrother it's the same old story bro. Been following some vjers members who got denied after 6months of AP. Very stress abt this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

15weeks Halalbrother it's the same old story bro. Been following some vjers members who got denied after 6months of AP. Very stress abt this.

Oh how awful? Do you know why they were denied?

The only reason I can think of would be in the case of fraud...

That's really upsetting!

Timeline

Think positive bookman don't try to let the stress killing your happy time with you partner,keep heads up trust in God and be positive and after that the good things will come soon.

Timeline

Jissa

Did you made an inquiry for your case in the embassy in cairo?

Is it still mandatory AP ?

I'm still mandatory AP since my interview that mean 103 days

Timeline

I called Cairo but operator answered with the same generic statement: it was under mandatory AP. It was back in January tho. I am debating whether to call or not but with recent tragedy in Orlando, I am not result to contact my congressman. Don't know what to do.

Jissa

Did you made an inquiry for your case in the embassy in cairo?

Is it still mandatory AP ?

I'm still mandatory AP since my interview that mean 103 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Oh how awful? Do you know why they were denied?

The only reason I can think of would be in the case of fraud...

That's really upsetting!

beneficiaries did not prove during the interview that they have bonafide relationship with petitioners. Two cases were denied after 6months of AP n one was sent back to uscis. I am not thinking negative Halabrother just got stress out. Edited by bookman

Timeline

congressman cannot help me at this point cuz my husband has a very common last name.Co told him after interview that name check has to be done. When they re done she will give him a call. If I do not get any updates or call from Now still end of July, then I am planning on going back home comes August.

HI bookman

The Co told you that you have a very common last name. OK

And you will go through background check.

Is your common last name that they will check it on the American database or on your country?

I mean,

You have a common last name

Will they check it on the American database or on your country's database?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.