Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
On 3/12/2017 at 4:39 AM, Sata said:

All the people that I knew here are now in US and i am still here:( with this new Travel Ban I don't know what will happen? 9 month in Ap and still should wait another 3 month and after that God knows what will happen..so tired 

Hii sis i know it is how much stressing it is to stay away from you family and insha allah u will be reunited but lets not forget many of the blessings Allah has given us.  Wish u the best 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
On 3/12/2017 at 4:39 AM, Sata said:

All the people that I knew here are now in US and i am still here:( with this new Travel Ban I don't know what will happen? 9 month in Ap and still should wait another 3 month and after that God knows what will happen..so tired 

Hii sis i know it is how much stressing it is to stay away from you family and insha allah u will be reunited but lets not forget many of the blessings Allah has given us.  Wish u the best 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, kamal1.3 said:

Sata,

Us too. My case is back to US and we don't even know what would they request from us. The worst is that I am even afraid of traveling these days, to visit my husband; but I guess I will have to do it. 

Filed: Country:
Timeline
19 hours ago, kamal1.3 said:

17 hours ago, JISSA08111 said:

Sata,

Us too. My case is back to US and we don't even know what would they request from us. The worst is that I am even afraid of traveling these days, to visit my husband; but I guess I will have to do it. 

Thank u Kamal.

Jissa Hope you hear something good soon. 

Hi all. I have a question about AP. Is it more common for someone to be put on AP if they are an engineer (Electronics & Electrical Communications? I read something some months ago and can not find the same article again, that mentioned certain countries as well as types of employment can put you in the  category of being place on AP. Is this entirely true...? I understand that there is no true way to know if you'll be placed on AP and for how long, but I thought I'd ask.

All those who are still waiting, I truly hope for you all to be issued your Visa so soon. 

Timeline
On 3/24/2017 at 8:56 AM, JISSA08111 said:

Sata,

I'm sorry to hear that,but my advice is to visit your husband because you don't know how long it will takes.

i wish for you guys the best.

Timeline
On 3/26/2017 at 0:41 AM, Ahmed & Amy said:

Hi all. I have a question about AP. Is it more common for someone to be put on AP if they are an engineer (Electronics & Electrical Communications? I read something some months ago and can not find the same article again, that mentioned certain countries as well as types of employment can put you in the  category of being place on AP. Is this entirely true...? I understand that there is no true way to know if you'll be placed on AP and for how long, but I thought I'd ask.

All those who are still waiting, I truly hope for you all to be issued your Visa so soon. 

Yes brother it is,but don't worry about it. Just be patient and follow with the embassy via E-mail because if you call them will never make a change and they will never give a piece of any information for you.

Timeline

Salam Alaykum everyone,

I was lately busy but I was following you guys and read all your comments and questions.

please for who is waiting for thier visa and finished interview be patient for 60 days and then follow up with the Embassy again.

Specially in Egypt the call center for the embassy is outsourcing and they will never give any information " is that mean they don't know or see your updates?" No they know everything and can see every update for you but they didn't have this authority to give a piece of information( my advice don't waste your time with them in a call) just email the embassy.

I'm sorry to hear about the ban for you guys from these countries but trust in Allah and be patient the government is working on it here.

people from Egypt ( please don't worry if it takes time or not after interview) because sometimes you are approved and then you see you are in AP  scenario!

AP is a process for everyone from middle east specially (Who is Muslim) Cristian people take visa faster than anyone who is Muslim ( but as I said it's AP  scenario )

each embassy working in different way but under one rule "AP  scenario " people here in US in NVC don't know what are these guys doing in the embassy? However they are doing their work and I only agree with them in one point to check on everyone is coming because as there are a good people there are many bad people that cause us a problem because they are bad people cover themselves under Islamic religion flag.

why I said that? 

Because I want to tell everyone that AP it's a role for who wants to come to US but more difficult for who are Muslim.

AP it's not only about your relationship with your spouse.

AP is about your name in system

about your religion 

your background i.ln your country 

your education

your work history

your lifestyle and history 

your relatives history 

and if you're good and everything is ok but your name get hit in thier system "then you have to wait" until it's clear.

my advice read the FBI notes and check and see.

BTW,people here in US different than you see in TV. You will find a lot of good educated kind people and as any country you will find bad people too but the most they are good and this is the American people that I know.

Guys, I know how it's important for you this visa to be with your family or spouse or relatives but you need to know something is really important " patient is the key" to go through all these ridiculous procedures and being pinding or banned or listed or or or .there is always a key " patient "

I was in your shoes and I never do something bad or being bad I just have to go through these process with my visa that makes family far away from each other and make them crying and depressed and  frustrated and be unhappy by being far from each other just because process that you don't know what's going on?except you have to wait!

Be happy with your family and live with it and don't makes it mix your life up " speically for the man is waiting for the visa" try to be patient and make yourself happy with your wife,give her your time because that's the only thing that she can takes from you until to be together and always appreciate her in your life because she hurts, depressed, frustrated ,unhappy for every single second that you are far away from her.

I really wish for all of you the best than I have and be with your spouse or family soon in sha Allah ( God willing ).

these days will be faster than you think and process going faster because there are many embassies in ban countries stop working on immigration that gives a lot of hope to other countries that they can be accepted.

wish for all of you the best and these four years go so fast and as I always said " no orange no problem " 

I will try to keep in touch.

Please keep me updated.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Halalbrother said:

Salam Alaykum everyone,

I was lately busy but I was following you guys and read all your comments and questions.

please for who is waiting for thier visa and finished interview be patient for 60 days and then follow up with the Embassy again.

Specially in Egypt the call center for the embassy is outsourcing and they will never give any information " is that mean they don't know or see your updates?" No they know everything and can see every update for you but they didn't have this authority to give a piece of information( my advice don't waste your time with them in a call) just email the embassy.

I'm sorry to hear about the ban for you guys from these countries but trust in Allah and be patient the government is working on it here.

people from Egypt ( please don't worry if it takes time or not after interview) because sometimes you are approved and then you see you are in AP  scenario!

AP is a process for everyone from middle east specially (Who is Muslim) Cristian people take visa faster than anyone who is Muslim ( but as I said it's AP  scenario )

each embassy working in different way but under one rule "AP  scenario " people here in US in NVC don't know what are these guys doing in the embassy? However they are doing their work and I only agree with them in one point to check on everyone is coming because as there are a good people there are many bad people that cause us a problem because they are bad people cover themselves under Islamic religion flag.

why I said that? 

Because I want to tell everyone that AP it's a role for who wants to come to US but more difficult for who are Muslim.

AP it's not only about your relationship with your spouse.

AP is about your name in system

about your religion 

your background i.ln your country 

your education

your work history

your lifestyle and history 

your relatives history 

and if you're good and everything is ok but your name get hit in thier system "then you have to wait" until it's clear.

my advice read the FBI notes and check and see.

BTW,people here in US different than you see in TV. You will find a lot of good educated kind people and as any country you will find bad people too but the most they are good and this is the American people that I know.

Guys, I know how it's important for you this visa to be with your family or spouse or relatives but you need to know something is really important " patient is the key" to go through all these ridiculous procedures and being pinding or banned or listed or or or .there is always a key " patient "

I was in your shoes and I never do something bad or being bad I just have to go through these process with my visa that makes family far away from each other and make them crying and depressed and  frustrated and be unhappy by being far from each other just because process that you don't know what's going on?except you have to wait!

Be happy with your family and live with it and don't makes it mix your life up " speically for the man is waiting for the visa" try to be patient and make yourself happy with your wife,give her your time because that's the only thing that she can takes from you until to be together and always appreciate her in your life because she hurts, depressed, frustrated ,unhappy for every single second that you are far away from her.

I really wish for all of you the best than I have and be with your spouse or family soon in sha Allah ( God willing ).

these days will be faster than you think and process going faster because there are many embassies in ban countries stop working on immigration that gives a lot of hope to other countries that they can be accepted.

wish for all of you the best and these four years go so fast and as I always said " no orange no problem " 

I will try to keep in touch.

Please keep me updated.

I dont agree with ur way of talkung..ur information may be true but ur way i dnt agree with it ...at the behining when u xere in AP and suffering like we r suffering ow u were never able or even thinking abt wht u r saying now ...let me tell u tht thid AP is tottaly a bullshit n i see as a way to torture ppl and as way for the CO to show their real racisme especialy after trump laws ... 

Let me tell u tht i saw 2 cases of ppl i know ..one of them he went for AP for missing documents ( fb chats and medical results tests) guess wht the first thing he did when he got off the embassy  was to call his wife n tell her to F... off but just after  15 days he took his visa. ...the other guy i know he is nice guy he was in AP for missing documents for 50 days he gave them their documents but then they called him telling him tht hid case was sent back to the uscis.... i am also in AP for no missing  documents for like 21 days now...al i see is this is way to enjoying tirturing ppl and it can never be a way to evaluate if we r bad or good as applicants bcs u never can know the inside of person n let me tell u tht this of interview for cr1 visa is tottaly a game ..how come for a dv lottery winners to go to usa so easily and n when it comes to the cr1 visa applicants they make u sometimes back to the uscis ..u dont know wht r u talking abt cus u only lived few months in AP but if they made u back to the uscis then wait from 12 to 18 months to hav a second inteeview then right there u will see clearly.....

good luck to everyone 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Amin16 said:

I dont agree with ur way of talkung..ur information may be true but ur way i dnt agree with it ...at the behining when u xere in AP and suffering like we r suffering ow u were never able or even thinking abt wht u r saying now ...let me tell u tht thid AP is tottaly a bullshit n i see as a way to torture ppl and as way for the CO to show their real racisme especialy after trump laws ... 

Let me tell u tht i saw 2 cases of ppl i know ..one of them he went for AP for missing documents ( fb chats and medical results tests) guess wht the first thing he did when he got off the embassy  was to call his wife n tell her to F... off but just after  15 days he took his visa. ...the other guy i know he is nice guy he was in AP for missing documents for 50 days he gave them their documents but then they called him telling him tht hid case was sent back to the uscis.... i am also in AP for no missing  documents for like 21 days now...al i see is this is way to enjoying tirturing ppl and it can never be a way to evaluate if we r bad or good as applicants bcs u never can know the inside of person n let me tell u tht this of interview for cr1 visa is tottaly a game ..how come for a dv lottery winners to go to usa so easily and n when it comes to the cr1 visa applicants they make u sometimes back to the uscis ..u dont know wht r u talking abt cus u only lived few months in AP but if they made u back to the uscis then wait from 12 to 18 months to hav a second inteeview then right there u will see clearly.....

good luck to everyone 

Who told u that DV winners does not get affected by AP nightmare? Almost all Visa cases get affected, once there is a name hit, missing documents, n the list goes on.. AP is a nightmare, Halalbrother was trying to encourage u. My advice to u is be patient.. it's difficult to be patient at this time but keep urself busy... Follow some AP timelines n moreover be positive...AP is a nightmare I am a living witness.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, bookman said:

Who told u that DV winners does not get affected by AP nightmare? Almost all Visa cases get affected, once there is a name hit, missing documents, n the list goes on.. AP is a nightmare, Halalbrother was trying to encourage u. My advice to u is be patient.. it's difficult to be patient at this time but keep urself busy... Follow some AP timelines n moreover be positive...AP is a nightmare I am a living witness.

Trust me they would never make a DV owner go back to the line oky they may put them into ap but once theu get thr missing documents then everything goes fine

Listen im not trying to be bad to any of those visa categories but if u tell me tht k1 visa go into AP and some of them get denied at the end i may say ok they hav the chance to go for cr1 bcs its something more serious ...but someone who is into cr1 with his wife then wht do u want him to do...sometimes the only thing left tht we can do is put ur wife into the documents so she may show them the real life u hav together...bcs it is never fair for a CO sitting behind a glasse to judje a relationship tht has arround 3 or 4 years ...

Anyway my wife is coming after 8 days and she is willing to go to the embassy n talk to the CO as another proof tht she is here n more...u think its good thing to do ? 

5 hours ago, Halalbrother said:

Yes brother it is,but don't worry about it. Just be patient and follow with the embassy via E-mail because if you call them will never make a change and they will never give a piece of any information for you.

@Halabrother

Ahmed has not gotten an interview date yet. We're still waiting. But of course we worry about the possibility of him being on AP. Alhamdulillah we're here together in Egypt. I appreciate your advice and your encouraging words. We don't want expect the worse... but we do hope and pray for the best. I'm so happy that you are now reunited with your family and wish for you a very happy life together. Thanks. Amy

Timeline
5 hours ago, Amin16 said:

good luck to everyone 

for your knowledge I have been going under this process for 2 years and half until i got it in my hands

I don't appreciate what you said because it doesn't make any sense.

this is your opinion and I respect it but not accept it

Wish for you the best bro and reunited again with your wife.

Edited by Halalbrother

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

@Halabrother

Ahmed has not gotten an interview date yet. We're still waiting. But of course we worry about the possibility of him being on AP. Alhamdulillah we're here together in Egypt. I appreciate your advice and your encouraging words. We don't want expect the worse... but we do hope and pray for the best. I'm so happy that you are now reunited with your family and wish for you a very happy life together. Thanks. Amy

Thank you, I wish for you the best guys. In sha Allah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.