BlArn

K1 June 2016 Filers

1,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Packet was delivered o the 18th, and I just got the text/email from the lockbox today! :thumbs:

[*]I-129F mailed : 06/14/2016

[*]I-129F delivered: 06/18/2016

[*]I-129F received by Dallas lockbox: 06/21/2016 (routed to CSC)

[*]Electronic NOA1: 06/24/2016

[*]Hardcopy of NOA1: 07/01/2016

[*]Electronic NOA2: 08/26/2016

[*]Hardcopy of NOA2: 09/02/2016

[*]NVC received case: 09/06/2016

[*]Case number assigned: 09/07/2016

[*]Case left NVC: 09/19/2016

[*]Case received by embassy: 09/28/2016

[*]Packets 3 and 4 received: 09/29/2016

[*]Interview scheduled for 01/08/2017: 10/11/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

How are you guys doing weddings stuffs? We decided to do a quick small non traditional ceremony to get papers out and then plan the wedding we want afterwards..since you can't plan It now. Lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow so glad everyone here were are closer dates of passing our K1...praying that NOA2 AND ALL WILL BE QUICK PROCESS....so we have a wonderful spending Christmas with our long waits....happy with our love one

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

We are planning our wedding end Feb 2017, All Dutch visa timelines have been about 5 months, so it should be safe. Noa1 June 13. My family will come over from NL, we are thinking of setting the official date as soon as we have our noa2 and case has arrived here in NL, by then it should be September/October, so safe to buy tickets. Bit of a gamble, but should be ok.. <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I mailed mine 6/11/16 and got an email and text on 6/21/16 that it was accepted and sent to California Service Center and my case # WAC... & that it was being mailed to me. So I am just waiting for the letter to come in the mail (form i-797) o: Good Luck To You All! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone!

We're about to send our packet tomorrow (yay) :luv:

I won't lie, we're kinda nervous about all of that, any last hour advice?

Thank you in advance!

we just sent our file last week, so we are on the same boat!

just think that this is the first step of your future together and get excited cause this is part of your story and you'll be able to tell generations to come!

for the package per se, triple check everything, all the signatures and dates. get a signature required delivery and just try to be patient.

btw, just noticed you're also from brazil! hahaha we are literally on the same situation! :D boa sorte!!

Edited by beatrizteller

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

we just sent our file last week, so we are on the same boat!

just think that this is the first step of your future together and get excited cause this is part of your story and you'll be able to tell generations to come!

for the package per se, triple check everything, all the signatures and dates. get a signature required delivery and just try to be patient.

btw, just noticed you're also from brazil! hahaha we are literally on the same situation! :D boa sorte!!

Thank you for the advice!

I think we checked the whole thing like 5 times already :lol:

On the patience however I'm not so sure haha but we will endure this hard time, e sim! boa sorte para todos nós! :energy:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

AOS K1 and K2 Papers Mailed June 17th Priority Mail

Arrived Chicago June 20th

Still waiting. Check has not been cashed yet. Now I'm nervous.

Met in person summer of 1986

Started Dating August 24 1989

Started dating second time around March 12th 2015

Engaged May 17th 2015

Married May 21st 2016

Sent I-129F: June 18th, 2015

NOA1: June 23rd 2015

NOA2: July 22nd 2015

NVC Received: August 6th, 2015

Consulate Received: August 14th, 2015

Interview: March 15th, 2016 APPROVED!!!

Visa Received: March 23rd, 2016

POE: April 15th, 2016 Otay Mesa Border Crossing (San Diego)

Sunset Wedding: May 21st, 2016 at 7:15PM On the Beach in Carpinteria, California.

----------------------

AOS

I-485 Filed: June 17th, 2016

I-765 Filed: June 17th, 2016

I-131 Filed: June 17th, 2016

NOA Received July 4th 2016

Biometrics Appointment: July 30th at 8AM

Biometrics Completed: July 21st 2016 (Oxnard Ca, No Line, no waiting, went 9 days early)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.