5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi! We have a quick question about our case:

We were interviewed first round on May 23 8am

The interview went okay. We got through most of the questions pretty well, except for a few hiccups: I forgot the name of the school my wife went to and missed one of her middle names (she has 2 middle names but I only remember 1 since it's not used as much.) and she forgot the name of our insurance company. Nevertheless, we were interviewed together the whole time and never separated.

The officer took a lot at our wedding photos, she complimented my mom's dresses, and I told her how my mom dresses up so well for every family get-together while the rest of us are in shirts and shorts. She smiled laughed a bit.

At the end we got a letter that says "Your case is being held for review and you will receive a decision within 180 days. No additional information needed to submit at this time."

--

Is that a good sign? I hear some people that they usually get approved on the spot.? Some people say they're gonna visit? What's our next step? Any help is appreciated!

--

P/S: We were interviewed in New York.

~~moved from K3 process and procedures to AOS from work, tourist, and student visas progress reports~~

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.