600 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I sent my I-130 on May, 2dn. 2016 and I got an email of acceptance on Friday 6th. :rolleyes:

The case was sent to Nebraska.

for all may filers lets see if we can united and keep this forum going, so we can help each other. :thumbs:

Thanks,

Yoel

Filed: Timeline

I sent my I-130 on May, 2dn. 2016 and I got an email of acceptance on Friday 6th. :rolleyes:

for all may filers lets see if we can united and keep this forum going, so we can help each other. :thumbs:

Thanks,

Yoel

Oh, wow! That was really fast! Did you file from the States or from overseas? I am planning to apply for mine in September can't wait!! :clock:

Timeline

I filed from the States to the Phoenix, AZ office, make sure you put everything organized, that is a plus, there are a lot info about it here, please check the links and saved them.

good luck!!

Yoel

http://www.visajourn...p/EZGuideSpouse

http://www.visajourn...tent/i130guide1

Hi Yoel!!

So so glad to see you made a May 2016 thread! I was planning on making one! ? I haven't sent in my I-130 yet - I will on the 18th May when my husband goes back to the States (he will take our completed I-130 petition and mail it from there!)

So excited to start this journey! Will be happier to have this done and dusted hehe :)

Will update soon! It'll be good to see more May filers in here! :D xxx

OUR STORY ♡

Jun 08, 2015: Hubby moved to Australia on a one year Working Holiday Visa (WHV)

Jan 05, 2016: We got married in Australia ?

May 17, 2016: Hubby moved back to New York

Sept - Nov 2016: Trip to visit Hubby on VWP!

OUR CR1 VISA JOURNEY ♡

May 19, 2016: I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

May 20, 2016: USPS acknowledged delivery

May 20, 2016: USCIS received I-130

May 25, 2016: Check cashed by USCIS

May 25, 2016: Received NOA1 via email

Service Center: NEBRASKA SC

May 31, 2016: Received NOA1 hard copy

Oct 18, 2016: I-130 transferred to TEXAS SC

Nov 10, 2016: I-130 APPROVED

..........PENDING..........

Thanks,

Yoel

Hmm... our package reached on April 29 and cheque/check not cashed yet and no email :(

We sent to Phoenix lock box...was yours also Phoenix

Timeline

Hi Yoel!!

So so glad to see you made a May 2016 thread! I was planning on making one! ? I haven't sent in my I-130 yet - I will on the 18th May when my husband goes back to the States (he will take our completed I-130 petition and mail it from there!)

So excited to start this journey! Will be happier to have this done and dusted hehe :)

Hi Yoel!!

Hi Yoel!!

Hi Yoel!!

Timeline

This forum from my phone is making me crazy !!! LOL

Mrs. ROGERS Great to see that you guys are about to get into this Journey, good luck to you and keep posting the progress.

Yoel

Timeline

Hi Auds, yes I sent my papers to Phoenix, I put them on the mail on Monday morning last week and paid extra so USPS delivered them on Tuesday at 10:30am, and last Friday late afternoon I got a text message and the email with the acceptance notice.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi Nebraskaites!

I'm here, the party can start!! :dancing::clock::crying::rofl:

Thank you Yoel, for starting the thread. And no, I can't deal with doing this from my phone either!

To the other posters, I filed from Spain, courier took FOREVER (see signature... Grrr...) so make sure you get a reliable one!

Mine was sent to the Chicago Lockbox, and now we're in Nebraska.

And yes, definitely use the great forums and guides here. They helped me a lot.

October 2011: Met in Spain

2012-2014: Video chat + visas + visits and vacations = we made it through!

June 2014: Moved to Spain, got engaged 

December 31, 2015: got married

April 20, 2016: sent I130 package

May 2, 2016: package received in Chicago Lockbox - - - 12 days for delivery!! Don't use TNT couriers!! 

May 2nd or 5th, 2016: email NOA1... accepted and sent to.... NEBRASKA 

And now.... breeeeeeathe..... be like water my friend....

October 26th, 2016: NOA2 [We had waited almost 6 months. Received notification from the phone app, never got an email.]

November 9th 2016: USCIS sent the petition to NVC (app notification) [waited 2 weeks after approval for this]

November 25th 2016: NVC received and created account for our petition [waited 16 days after USCIS sent it, for NVC to acknowledge receipt]

Dec 1st 2016: Chose agent online DS261 [a few days later than it could've been since the above NVC email went to SPAM!]

Dec 6th 2016: Case available for paying fees. That was fast, I think! 5 days!

Took a long time to get package out because... life... and husband's family in Morocco had to travel to get police document.

Feb 20th 2017: Scan date at NVC, received weird email.

April 28th 2017: CHECKLIST. Moroccans are required to send a Court Report regardless of Police Record status. My husband had to go back to Morocco to get it in person. Also, NVC wants a 2016 tax return now that is 2017. My bad.

September 15th 2017: 2nd Scan Date at NVC. Sent for document review October 20th.

Nov 10th 2017: Email requesting document be brought to interview. Will schedule interview.

Case complete date??: TBD :clock:.... November 8th!!

Interview date : January 18, 2018!!           Result: Administrative Processing      :mellow:

Embassy called for new medical last week of August. New Medical Sept 10.

Visa ISSUED September 14, 2018. :blink:

Hi Auds, yes I sent my papers to Phoenix, I put them on the mail on Monday morning last week and paid extra so USPS delivered them on Tuesday at 10:30am, and last Friday late afternoon I got a text message and the email with the acceptance notice.

The kids applications got sent back to us :(

My darling husband must have been very excited to get these out! He put 2017 on the cheques! instead of 2016. Back in the mail tomorrow...

My cheque got cashed today. We didn't get a confirmation by email - but I guess its okay.

Hi Nebraskaites!

I'm here, the party can start!! :dancing::clock::crying::rofl:

Thank you Yoel, for starting the thread. And no, I can't deal with doing this from my phone either!

To the other posters, I filed from Spain, courier took FOREVER (see signature... Grrr...) so make sure you get a reliable one!

Mine was sent to the Chicago Lockbox, and now we're in Nebraska.

And yes, definitely use the great forums and guides here. They helped me a lot.

Welcome! My husband will be going back to the states next week and he will file our petition once there - I dont trust sending it from Aus! Haha excited for this journey to begin xxx

The kids applications got sent back to us :(

My darling husband must have been very excited to get these out! He put 2017 on the cheques! instead of 2016. Back in the mail tomorrow...

My cheque got cashed today. We didn't get a confirmation by email - but I guess its okay.

Oh, thats terrible! :( Glad to see that they were cashed though! Well on your way now!! Xxxx

OUR STORY ♡

OUR CR1 VISA JOURNEY ♡

Timeline

Auds I messed up once too, I sent an application without my signature, that is not big deal, he can express mail it tomorrow morning and it will be there Wednesday morning.

Sabrina too bad that it took that long but the good news is that the papers are already in and you can start counting the days!!!

I will be filing my i130 next week!!! Woooooo

OUR STORY ♡

OUR CR1 VISA JOURNEY ♡

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.