Esme2015

Terminated DACA Notice

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

@ MANNY89

Before you received this letter, did you also had this "terminated status"? or was yours just "in process"?

If so how long has it been since you went for your biometrics till now that you received your letter?

Timeline

Hey just letting everyone know. I received my approval notice on Monday! Its just a matter of waiting for the work permit now. Hopefully everything still runs smoothly. My previous work permit expires on Saturday. Hope this news helps somebody out have a great day everyone!

How long after your bios did they send your approval notice?!?!

Timeline

Hey guys, anyone here who renewed with their daca being expired? Mine was expired since may 2015 and I renewed barely this year in March. Lol. Anyways, did any of you renew when it was expired? I wonder of its gonna be the same as the first time where I got approved in about 3 months. So far everything looks good. No request for evidence or anything. It just says it's in process.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey guys, anyone here who renewed with their daca being expired? Mine was expired since may 2015 and I renewed barely this year in March.... Ooops new here and don't know how to fully use this but in reference to your question, yes I am also renewing an expired DACA. Mine expired on February of this year and I sent the renewal on March of this year. My understanding of it is that if you renew within a year of your DACA expiration it's still treated as a renewal. If you apply after a year, then it's treated as a new application and you have to submit more documentation.

Edited by Dreaming88

Timeline

I filed my application on March 10th, was received March 28th, Received letter with receipt # and also asked me to get an Ellis account. In April received letter for fingerprint appointment. Went to the app on April 21st, and from then on I haven't received any news except that it's still processing, so I'll update as soon as I have news

Filed: Timeline

Has people updated any news about this?

I notice this about a month ago on the new uscis webpage. I didn't have a problem on the old page but when I tried this new "my uscis" i did notice on the "history case lower left side it said terminated. However on the middle of the page says ... In process.

Didn't get any mail about the termination. Did my biometrics on April 2016 stamped and all.

It's the first week of June 2016. Still waiting.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Other Timeline

I have the same issue, it's passed two months now, and I have not received a termination notice by mail or an acceptance letter, the website shows that daca was denied, but the work one is in progress, and shows that my bio was scheduled on march 14th, I did go to it, and everything seemed fine. I also got one of those receipt numbers with IOE. Bumping this topic for more information. Have any of you gotten accepted that had this issue?

Timeline

I have the same issue, it's passed two months now, and I have not received a termination notice by mail or an acceptance letter, the website shows that daca was denied, but the work one is in progress, and shows that my bio was scheduled on march 14th, I did go to it, and everything seemed fine. I also got one of those receipt numbers with IOE. Bumping this topic for more information. Have any of you gotten accepted that had this issue?

I did receive an acceptance letter like a week after I sent my application, then like a week after I got the receipt and I got the same issue as you, on the website The daca one showed denied but after a month I got my bios and I went, after that it updated and it just shows in process.

Filed: Other Timeline

I did receive an acceptance letter like a week after I sent my application, then like a week after I got the receipt and I got the same issue as you, on the website The daca one showed denied but after a month I got my bios and I went, after that it updated and it just shows in process.

Mine shows the biometrics process on one of the numbers, but it still shows the daca one terminated.

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

ok, I have vlogged here before, and here is my update: The USCIS received my application on March 24th and I did my biometrics on April 11th. However, my work permit already expired on 05/11/2016. I'm still waiting for them to send me a notice of approval. I called them today and they 'supposedly' are working on applications they received on Jan 14th. Which is bs because I called 2 months ago and they said the same #######! There is something fishy about this. Are they not trying to approve our work permits or What? Is someone else having the same issue I am?

I'm looking at their website and it says that for a renewal the processing time is 3.5 months and it has been 4 months already. Of course I'm extremely concern because I need my work permit!

Is there someone else that can relate to my issue? I'm afraid that since the website said that my permit was rejected the day after they 'received it' and then they retrieved from it and said it was a mistake and now it says processing. But I'm afraid it might of affected my application.

I'm trying to hold my tears here. It is unfair how they treat people... we're not cattle, we're human beings with lives!

Timeline

Mine shows the biometrics process on one of the numbers, but it still shows the daca one terminated.

Mmm thats weird, I thought it was a glitch on their website and that they had already fixed it. Have you tried calling them?

Timeline

ok, I have vlogged here before, and here is my update: The USCIS received my application on March 24th and I did my biometrics on April 11th. However, my work permit already expired on 05/11/2016. I'm still waiting for them to send me a notice of approval. I called them today and they 'supposedly' are working on applications they received on Jan 14th. Which is bs because I called 2 months ago and they said the same #######! There is something fishy about this. Are they not trying to approve our work permits or What? Is someone else having the same issue I am?

I'm looking at their website and it says that for a renewal the processing time is 3.5 months and it has been 4 months already. Of course I'm extremely concern because I need my work permit!

Is there someone else that can relate to my issue? I'm afraid that since the website said that my permit was rejected the day after they 'received it' and then they retrieved from it and said it was a mistake and now it says processing. But I'm afraid it might of affected my application.

I'm trying to hold my tears here. It is unfair how they treat people... we're not cattle, we're human beings with lives!

They received my application on march 22 and I had my bios on may 3. This is my first time applying for daca and girl I feel the same way, I think I'm paranoid because I get super desperate and think they're taking forever but my friend applied for it back in 2014 and it took like 6 months since she applied for it until she got her work permit, so I'm trying to be patient.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hey guys, I was reading your messages and I'm really worried now. I sent my renewal almost 2 months ago. I received the two letters saying that my case was received as well as the payment, and that I should wait for a letter with the biometrics appointment to arrive. Since then I haven't received anything else. You are talking about a letter asking you to create an account but I haven't received it yet, I wonder why...Also I checked my case status on the USCIS website and it says that my case was received, that they have emailed me a receipt notice ,that is being processed and that the notice will say how they will process my case, and to follow instructions. So I'm still waiting for my biometricts appointment but I think it't been too long. The las to times I did this process the letter arrived like a week or 10 days after the two receipts. What should I do? Call USCIS? Create an account on that website? I really worried...

Thank you :(

Timeline

Hey guys, I was reading your messages and I'm really worried now. I sent my renewal almost 2 months ago. I received the two letters saying that my case was received as well as the payment, and that I should wait for a letter with the biometrics appointment to arrive. Since then I haven't received anything else. You are talking about a letter asking you to create an account but I haven't received it yet, I wonder why...Also I checked my case status on the USCIS website and it says that my case was received, that they have emailed me a receipt notice ,that is being processed and that the notice will say how they will process my case, and to follow instructions. So I'm still waiting for my biometricts appointment but I think it't been too long. The las to times I did this process the letter arrived like a week or 10 days after the two receipts. What should I do? Call USCIS? Create an account on that website? I really worried...

Thank you :(

You should def give them a call?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.