Esme2015

Terminated DACA Notice

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys I also checked my status online and it says my deffered action was terminated. Well I called uscis spoke with a person they told me it's wrong because on their end it says still in process. Well I explained to them that on their website it says my case was terminated on March 14 but they recieve my application. On March 11 so it's not possible they can review it and jus terminate for no reason. She couldn't explain that to me so they transfers me to her supervisor. The supervisor checked himself for my case on the website saying the same thing. But he told me my case is still under review. It was a technical issue with their website and they will update as soon as possible. If u call yourself they should be able to give u information. I still didn't even received that termination letter in the mail. It's been a month now. So I urge u guys to call uscis and figure out what's going on they should give you that info. I'm glad I called it's a mistake on their website.

Timeline

Hey guys I also checked my status online and it says my deffered action was terminated. Well I called uscis spoke with a person they told me it's wrong because on their end it says still in process. Well I explained to them that on their website it says my case was terminated on March 14 but they recieve my application. On March 11 so it's not possible they can review it and jus terminate for no reason. She couldn't explain that to me so they transfers me to her supervisor. The supervisor checked himself for my case on the website saying the same thing. But he told me my case is still under review. It was a technical issue with their website and they will update as soon as possible. If u call yourself they should be able to give u information. I still didn't even received that termination letter in the mail. It's been a month now. So I urge u guys to call uscis and figure out what's going on they should give you that info. I'm glad I called it's a mistake on their website.

That's exactly what my attorney told me, I'm still a bit worried because I haven't got my bios taken and it's been a month since they received my application ?

Edited by Nancita.31

Timeline

Gracias por mantenernos informados! MI cita es el 04/11/2016 para mis Biometrics... Ya yo les aviso que paso.

Yes, please do keep us updated! How long after they received your case did you receive the appointment letter for your bios?! It's been a month since they received my application and I still haven't got anything ?

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Yes, please do keep us updated! How long after they received your case did you receive the appointment letter for your bios?! It's been a month since they received my application and I still haven't got anything ?

They sent me the appointment like 2 weeks after I first sent in the application. After I received the notice, my appointment was scheduled 1 1/2 after.... Have you called and checked with them?

Timeline

I sent my app on March 9.got my biometrics letter the next week. And had them on the 31st of March. It might be the service center they rout you to? Idk but my daca still says terminated and I'm just hoping that it is a mistake on their part. Patiently waiting for an approval lol

Timeline

I sent my app on March 9.got my biometrics letter the next week. And had them on the 31st of March. It might be the service center they rout you to? Idk but my daca still says terminated and I'm just hoping that it is a mistake on their part. Patiently waiting for an approval lol

At least you got your bios taken already!! And it might be that, mine's in California... What about yours?!

Edited by Nancita.31

So just an update,

My friend got her bios taken and now she is just waiting to see if it get approved. It seems like its a mistake on their part, it's true that they can't just terminate an application before actually considering it. She never received that letter either. On her account online it says her applications are processing while the MyCaseStatus still says terminated.

Timeline

Hey guys, so I checked online today and it says that a biometrics appointment was scheduled for me on 04/15 just a month after they received my application, I should be getting the notice in the mail anyday this week!! :D just thought I'd let you guys know:) feeling relieved ????????

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I helped a friend file her DACA a coupleweeks ago, I never file for anyone, just help them with providing them with forms, telling them what type of evidence they should get such as school records, bills, etc. Usually i have seen DACA cases Receipt with WAC receipt number, up until her case which starts with IOE. I had never seen that so i researched and it shows that is for electronic filling, which is really odd since they send the application by mail. The check was cashed and she received 2 notices by email and text msg. One for her work permit and the other for her DACA a couple days ago. She has yet to receive the letters on the mail. She then searched for the numbers on the case tracker on USCIS site and she saw something really odd, her DACA application said it was terminated. Her case was received March 8th, her work permit receipt says it was accepted and she will get a receipt notice on the mail. Her I-821D receipt number says her case was terminated and they mailed a notice with instructions. On the emails she received it says they were forwarded to the California Service Center and they were accepted. Is very confusing and i have researched and haven't found a case like this one. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Thanks

HEY esme2015 I just sent my application and received my receipt it also has a IOE I sent it by mail and was received in April 18 any I haven't revived any letter in making the account besides the two receipts dose anyone have any idea what IOE is ? Edited by Pao14237

Timeline

good morning guys,

I received the same terminated status. I called uscis and i was told i would receive a letter by mail within 30 days. I have access to the myaccount website and there my application I821d and I765 are in process and on my case status it shows as terminated for form I821d. I was really freaking out until i received my biometrics appointment for 4/18/16 but on that week we had a flood warning for houston tx so the office was closed for several days, not taking the fingerprints. I called uscis and was told i would get another letter with a new appt but i didnt wait for it... I went to the office the monday after the flood passed and i was able to get my fingerprints taken. On wednesday 5/4/16 i called again to check my case and the person that answered my call said he saw my case "in process" i told him that several persons i had spoken to had told me my case was terminated and that i would receive a letter(has been over a month) and he said "they told you that your case was terminated?" which i said yes, he asked me if i had filed an inquiry request which i have but have not gotten no answer at all. So im guessing its a glitch in their system, Im really hoping is that because i have gotten my fingerprints taken and now im waiting for news. I log in every day to see if in the Elis acount i see something different and no. My cases shows in process and thats all. Has any one received anything else for their case??

Timeline

good morning guys,

I received the same terminated status. I called uscis and i was told i would receive a letter by mail within 30 days. I have access to the myaccount website and there my application I821d and I765 are in process and on my case status it shows as terminated for form I821d. I was really freaking out until i received my biometrics appointment for 4/18/16 but on that week we had a flood warning for houston tx so the office was closed for several days, not taking the fingerprints. I called uscis and was told i would get another letter with a new appt but i didnt wait for it... I went to the office the monday after the flood passed and i was able to get my fingerprints taken. On wednesday 5/4/16 i called again to check my case and the person that answered my call said he saw my case "in process" i told him that several persons i had spoken to had told me my case was terminated and that i would receive a letter(has been over a month) and he said "they told you that your case was terminated?" which i said yes, he asked me if i had filed an inquiry request which i have but have not gotten no answer at all. So im guessing its a glitch in their system, Im really hoping is that because i have gotten my fingerprints taken and now im waiting for news. I log in every day to see if in the Elis acount i see something different and no. My cases shows in process and thats all. Has any one received anything else for their case??

Hello, on my Elis account it always showed that my case was in procces, it was on the uscis my account website that always showed my case had been terminated. After I had my fingerprints taken I kept checking on both and it finally changed from terminated to in process so yes, it was just a glitch in their website, I don't know if you know but the ellis account thingy is new, before they only had the uscis website where you can check your case without logging in or having to create an account so I guess they were focusing more on the new one to be correct or who knows? The good thing that they fixed it and now I'm just waiting for a response.

Timeline

well the elis account shows my case in process but the other website still shows terminated, and i already went for my biometrics. I hope i get a letter soon and its all good news. ill update new info as i get it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey just letting everyone know. I received my approval notice on Monday! Its just a matter of waiting for the work permit now. Hopefully everything still runs smoothly. My previous work permit expires on Saturday. Hope this news helps somebody out have a great day everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.