Esme2015

Terminated DACA Notice

148 posts in this topic

I helped a friend file her DACA a coupleweeks ago, I never file for anyone, just help them with providing them with forms, telling them what type of evidence they should get such as school records, bills, etc. Usually i have seen DACA cases Receipt with WAC receipt number, up until her case which starts with IOE. I had never seen that so i researched and it shows that is for electronic filling, which is really odd since they send the application by mail. The check was cashed and she received 2 notices by email and text msg. One for her work permit and the other for her DACA a couple days ago. She has yet to receive the letters on the mail. She then searched for the numbers on the case tracker on USCIS site and she saw something really odd, her DACA application said it was terminated. Her case was received March 8th, her work permit receipt says it was accepted and she will get a receipt notice on the mail. Her I-821D receipt number says her case was terminated and they mailed a notice with instructions. On the emails she received it says they were forwarded to the California Service Center and they were accepted. Is very confusing and i have researched and haven't found a case like this one. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Sounds as though you'd better call USCIS and ask a Tier 2 representative to clarify what's going on.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I JUST NOTICED MY CASE HAS THE SAME THING .. BUT IT SHOWS THAT I AM SCHEDULED FOR FINGERPRINTS ON MY I-765 .. BUT HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING EITHER.. HAVE YOU RECEIVED A NOTICE YET?

I JUST NOTICED MY CASE HAS THE SAME THING .. BUT IT SHOWS THAT I AM SCHEDULED FOR FINGERPRINTS ON MY I-765 .. BUT HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING EITHER.. HAVE YOU RECEIVED A NOTICE YET?

She has not received any notices yet, only one giving her access to make an ELIS account. She made the account and seems like everything was accepted. Everything seems very weird, she will be calling soon if she doesnt receive that letter that they said they had send because her case was terminated.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Welcome to the forum. (Pssst... typing in ALL CAPS = shouting.)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

OH OK .. DID SHE GET HER FINGERPRINTS DONE YET? IF I DONT GET THAT NOTICE FOR ONLINE LOG IN THEN I AM GOING TO GIVE THEM A CALL AS WELL..

Not yet, and she just send he application 2 weeks ago so i don't expect her having her fingerprints notice yet. I was thinking that maybe they are rerouting cases to different offices and if IOE doesn't have a lot of workload then that might be why. She will just give it time since she can access her full application online and everything seems fine.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I sent my I821D and EAD at the beginning of February. I recieved the receipt for both followed by a letter to create an account. I called last week because it wasn't letting me create an account that's when they told me my 821 was terminated. I'm freaking out! Does anyone know anything on this yet?

Filed: Timeline

I got the same notice today. I filed my DACA renewal a week earlier than 150 days, but I should've just gotten all my paperwork back if I got denied because of filing early. I'm also going through the MAVNI program. Are you all renewals? Maybe it's only happening for people filing renewals?

I talked to my friend and she received the two receipts from the DACA app as well as the work permit application. She also made the account with the letter she received. The letter did say that she could only use that number before 30 days. She wouldn't be able to make an account afterward. Her DACA app still says terminated in the case status tracker, but her work permit application says her biometrics appointment has been scheduled. I really don't know why the 821 would say it was terminated, it's so weird.

Filed: Timeline

I talked to my friend and she received the two receipts from the DACA app as well as the work permit application. She also made the account with the letter she received. The letter did say that she could only use that number before 30 days. She wouldn't be able to make an account afterward. Her DACA app still says terminated in the case status tracker, but her work permit application says her biometrics appointment has been scheduled. I really don't know why the 821 would say it was terminated, it's so weird.

Hi, can you clarify this further? What is this letter and what is this account that she created? Is it not the MyUSCIS Case Status, where it shows the status for our 821-D? I have received two letters stating that my applications for DACA and Work Permit was received. Then, I checked my status after a week on USCIS Case Status, and saw that my DACA has been terminated, with a letter coming my way. Is this the letter that asks us to create an account somewhere else? My Work Permit application doesn't have any other update besides it being received.

Thanks for any knowledge that you can provide.

Hi, can you clarify this further? What is this letter and what is this account that she created? Is it not the MyUSCIS Case Status, where it shows the status for our 821-D? I have received two letters stating that my applications for DACA and Work Permit was received. Then, I checked my status after a week on USCIS Case Status, and saw that my DACA has been terminated, with a letter coming my way. Is this the letter that asks us to create an account somewhere else? My Work Permit application doesn't have any other update besides it being received.

Thanks for any knowledge that you can provide.

Sorry for the confusion. So before receiving the receipts, which are the two that you received, she received a letter stating that she could create an account and they provided an unique number. I am assuming that the reason is because her file was sent to another office, her receipts number starts with IOE. I had never seen that, usually they start with WAC. So she made the account and it says that everything is processing and she can access her full scanned application. Before creating the account, they sent her an email with the receipts number saying that they were accepted. When she checked the numbers she saw that the daca app said it was terminated, but the work permit says that it was processing and rerouted to another office. Probably BNC center. She showed me but i forgot. Now her work permit number says her biometrics were scheduled. Her DACA application still says her case was terminated. Both in the My USCIS Case Status. Now inside her account that she set up it said they were processing. Its two conflicting information, so i wonder if this is a mistake on their part since so many people seem to have this problem.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.