Amythyst88

DS 160 questions and future mom in law insisting to wait for the letter from USEM

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Answers above

Thanks Amethyst88..I had the same question about the vaccinations. I thought they were asking if my fiancé had proof of her childhood vaccinations. She had all of the vaccinations when she was a child (as far as she knows), but she doesn't have a copy of her vaccination records to prove it. So I thought the answer was "no". But after reading the response from Hank, I will advise her to answer "yes" on the DS-160 for the vaccination question because she will have the medical document from SLEC when she goes to her interview.

So glad I found this website..the information provided here (and on their websites) by Hank and Greenbaum has been extremely valuable. Thanks gentlemen...really appreciate your guidance and advice!

11/30: I-129F package mailed --> Dallas Lockbox
12/2: Received @ Dallas Lockbox
12/4: Notice (Priority) Date. Email rec'd: Assigned --> CSC
12/11: NOA1 hard copy rec'd
1/12: NOA2 --> approved
1/28: MNL# and IIN Received -In transit from NVC to Manila (USEM)
2/1: Packet 3 email rec'd from USEM - ready to interview her
3/10: Embassy Interview - Approved! :) :dancing:

3/17: Passport/Visa Rec'd from USEM

3/31: CFO Seminar

4/11: COE Seattle (Planned)

Timeline

Have your fiance email you a copy of the NVC letter, bring copies of that to SLEC for the medical.

You schedule the interview 12-24 hours after your pay BPI... or even later, no worries.

Follow the embassy instructions letter http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/1178798/feb2015/K1-K2%20Applicant%20Interview%20Preparation%20Instructions%20-%20English%20_February%202015_.pdf

yup he emailed it to me the NVC letter. , thanks!!

Documents gathered already in a labeled envelope, will just wait for march avaialability dates. Thanks everyone!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

yup he emailed it to me the NVC letter. , thanks!!

Documents gathered already in a labeled envelope, will just wait for march avaialability dates. Thanks everyone!

I read another post where the February calendar was gone, don't know if it was a computer glitch or if they will be releasing March dates very soon. Keep checking. :thumbs:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I read another post where the February calendar was gone, don't know if it was a computer glitch or if they will be releasing March dates very soon. Keep checking. :thumbs:

Im learning to use "check4change" gradually.. Hope it'll work fine, thanks!

Timeline

Im learning to use "check4change" gradually.. Hope it'll work fine, thanks!

Couple years back there were NO interview dates available, soon as one appeared it was gone, everyone was using check 4change back then, hoping to catch an open interview date... any date.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

signed and submitted my DS-160. printed confirmation page.

printed the entire application page for my own reference, UNTIL, i noticed the EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND part was missing on it. OMG!!!

I can still remember i had it filled up before submitting it, but why does it didnt show up when i printed it out??? it drives me crazy right now??!!

Should i make another DS 160? or stick with the first one?

Timeline

signed and submitted my DS-160. printed confirmation page.

printed the entire application page for my own reference, UNTIL, i noticed the EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND part was missing on it. OMG!!!

I can still remember i had it filled up before submitting it, but why does it didnt show up when i printed it out??? it drives me crazy right now??!!

Should i make another DS 160? or stick with the first one?

As said in your other post... relax. Personally I would not do a new DS-160. Embassy basically said the same thing when you called them.

Relax. ;)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.