7 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys I filed my I-130 on 14 September 2015 and got acceptance notice just after that. On 28th jan 2016 I recieved a bona fide marriage RFE and they want some more documents i've arrange some evidences as they required could anyone tell me if these documents are ok or i'll have to arrange some more.

1.I've arrange marriage certificate which they asked for the registrar one from religious place.

2. I've arranged photos before marriage and after marriage.

3. I've arranged some transactions by western union and money gram between us

4. I've arranged our chat snap shots from Whatsapp, skype, facebook and snapshots such as facebook screen shot of our status change on wedding day from single to married with facebook profile link

5. I've arrange an affidavit from my parents who have attend the wedding ceremony.

6. I've arrange a medical health care power of attorney which stated as I can take decision for my husband if he is ill or in hisabsense and my husband can take decisions on behalf of me if I'm ill and in my absence.

7. I've arrange some bills from hotels which we stayed together when I was with him because he lives overseas.

8. I've arranged my tickets and boarding passes for the trip for my wedding to his country even I have the ticket for my upcoming trip to his country which is confirmed ticket with reservation code and some explanations that I'm going there to celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary.

9. I've arrange the reciepts of gifts which my husband sent to me for New year.

Could anyone tell me if these documents are OK to prove bona fide marriage to USCIS?.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It sounds like you didn;t send the legal marriage cert before, that is the most important, and also to have it translated.

Other stuff is good too.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

It sounds like you didn;t send the legal marriage cert before, that is the most important, and also to have it translated.

Other stuff is good too.

I sent them legal computerised marriage certificate but I forgot to send them the marriage certificate which is issued from a religious place and I've this one is already in english

Timeline

Just send registered Nikha Nama, Nadra Marriage certificate and photos.

Yes i've attached that one as well but forgot to mention one thing that I'm a nepali citizen having green card and my husband is Pakistani citizen we met on matrimonial site we have the evidence from that website as well so what do u guys think these above-mentioned documents are ok to convince them about bona fide marriage?

• 2 months later...
Timeline

its been more than 60 days now and I call customer support for USCIS they forward a service inquiry about my case and I received an email from USCIS that its in the middle of adjudication process and I'll have to wait more 45 days. I was wondering are they going to denide my petition are symptoms is for denial or its just a normal thing?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.