Sabiux

After my i-601A approved

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hello Everyone ..i have a question ..my i-601A is been approved and this week january 21 we gonna send my DS260 & i-864 anyways Everything that is suppose but how many TIME i have to wait so that they can notice me when i have my interview back on my country..Honduras..gracias ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

well i'm also in the same situation but little be different becuase i filed I 601 REGULAR WAIVER IN 2013 AND ITS BEEN APPROVED SINCE LAST YEAR JUNE 24 SINCE THAT MOMENT I THOUGHT I HAVE TO REPEAT ALL THE PROCESS WITH THE NVC REPAID ALL FEE AND BLABLABLA I GET IN TOUCH WITH NVC THEY TOLD ME MY CASE FORWARDED TO MY COUNTRY I CALLED TO THE EMBASSY VIA EMAIL THEY SAY I NEED SOME DOCUMENTS TO BE UPDATE PLUS THE DS260 FORM AND NEW MEDICAL EXAMS SEND THEM VIA CARGO EXPRESO I HAVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT MY EXAMS I SET UP AN APPT TO NEXT MONTH WITH THE DOCTOR BRAVO IN TEGUCIGALPA I HOPE AFTER THAT THEY COULD SET UP INTERVIEW FASTER FOR ME THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATED

WELL I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL WITH YOU GOOD LUCK !!!!

Timeline

Yea..little bit different but still almost the same situation....well my lawyer told me that it will take 2 to 4 weeks to NVC set up an app for me so I hope it can be like that...right now it's less than a week just last week we sent out this package...I really appreciate ur answer..buena suerte hermano..

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Yea..little bit different but still almost the same situation....well my lawyer told me that it will take 2 to 4 weeks to NVC set up an app for me so I hope it can be like that...right now it's less than a week just last week we sent out this package...I really appreciate ur answer..buena suerte hermano..

do you get ur interview date or still waiting ?

Timeline

Hello..na same because on Thursday my lawyer just told me that still reviewing my pagake so I don't know how long I have to wait now.. :/ and you ??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hello Everyone ..i have a question ..my i-601A is been approved and this week january 21 we gonna send my DS260 & i-864 anyways Everything that is suppose but how many TIME i have to wait so that they can notice me when i have my interview back on my country..Honduras..gracias ;)

We got our 601A approved on Oct 29/15, USCIS notifies NVC. So once i got the receipt from USCIS, I contacted NVC to verify they had received the approval. NVC confirmed receipt but it was going to take a week to process. Got a letter from NVC on Nov 16/15 that all documents had been received and ready to schedule the visa appointment. We finally got the appointment on Dec 30/15. For an interview at the US Embassy in Tegucigalpa on Feb 17/16. Its a waiting process..... it won't happen overnight, so prepared yourself and follow up with the NVC that all the documents have been submitted and processed. Hope this helps.GOOD LUCK.

GIGI :idea:

GIGI

"I would rather have 30 minutes of something wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special"

• 9 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello Everyone

I have a question ? Our I-601A was approve in Aug.2016 and We submitted all documentation to NVC on Oct.2016 .I called today to get an up date on our case but they couldn't provide information because I didn't have a respite number. So my question is where can I find that ?

Anyone knows the processing time to resive the interview at the US Embassy in Colombia?

And how long do you have to stay in the country? Any feedback would be really appreciate it

Timeline

Hello..yo fui Ami interview EN sep 7 y me fui 2 weeks antes Pero no se tardo nada el proceso policíal ni el medico, bien me pude aver ido solo 3 días antes de mi cita pero evite ..después solo 3 dias se tardo mi pasaporte after my interview.la verda no se Como estará en Colombia..soy de Honduras..

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 hour ago, 11mary said:

We had our 601a approved on 11/23/16 and sent out the supporting documents on the 16th of December. We are still waiting for the appoint

This was my case. below, ......but you have to wait for NVC to send you a letter that all supporting docs have been received in their end and your are awaiting appt, until then they won't; schedule the appt. 

We got our 601A approved on Oct 29/15, USCIS notifies NVC. So once i got the receipt from USCIS, I contacted NVC to verify they had received the approval. NVC confirmed receipt but it was going to take a week to process. Got a letter from NVC on Nov 16/15 that all documents had been received and ready to schedule the visa appointment. We finally got the appointment on Dec 30/15. For an interview at the US Embassy in Tegucigalpa on Feb 17/16. Its a waiting process..... it won't happen overnight, so prepared yourself and follow up with the NVC that all the documents have been submitted and processed. Hope this helps.GOOD LUCK.

GIGI

"I would rather have 30 minutes of something wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/16/2017 at 10:34 AM, 11mary said:

We had our 601a approved on 11/23/16 and sent out the supporting documents on the 16th of December. We are still waiting for the appointment. 

It looks like we are on the exact timeline. Our 601A was approved on 11/30/16 and sent the last of the requiered for NVC; the DS-260 on 12/6/16 (waited for approval of waiver per attorney suggestion).Spoke to an agent on 1/17/17 and was placed on supervisor review. Will call tomorrow again. This last step has felt eternal. Prayers for appointments! 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 hours ago, LilyAR said:

It looks like we are on the exact timeline. Our 601A was approved on 11/30/16 and sent the last of the requiered for NVC; the DS-260 on 12/6/16 (waited for approval of waiver per attorney suggestion).Spoke to an agent on 1/17/17 and was placed on supervisor review. Will call tomorrow again. This last step has felt eternal. Prayers for appointments! 

I definitely agree, it feels as though time is dragging. I called and they stated that 6 weeks from December 20, we should have a response. Good Luck! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.