ChelAnnan31

What to do after NOA2, HELP!!!! I want my fiance to be prepared!!!!

26 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

ChelAnnan31, I'm going through the same thing right now. I'm thinking we'll receive our NOA2 soon (hopefully), and I'm trying to figure out what will have to be done next, what sort of evidence I should send to my fiance to bring to his interview, etc. I'm kinda freaking out after reading the posts about the K1 process in Ghana :unsure: From what I can gather he should just bring tons of evidence to the interview, but I don't know much beyond that. Sorry, I don't have much advice, but it's nice to know that there are others going through the same thing and here for moral support at least! You're a little bit further on in the process than we are, so if you have any advice as you go through it, please let me know, and I'll do the same if I hear anything more that would be helpful! Good luck!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

@Eureka Of course dear... Anytime you need to ask something yout can always inbox me I will be more than happy to help you. As u can see there have been lots of people here helping me. At one point I was scared to death because I didn't know which way to turn but thanks to the members here on VJ like myself I've been able to get through this so easily. So anytime feel free to contact me..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

No not really, I did some searching but not alot....I have been there 2x. 3 months total!! And yea he has a copy of the original submission, but wanted to know should we add too it? I only have the pics i submitted from the first 2 visits, so we have no new evidence. I was planning a 3rd visit in March but he may have a interview before then. I submitted all that the first time. So basically what your telling me is I need all new evidence for our relationship? I have chat logs, and skype records, and phone records but no new pics only screenshots of video chat until I return.

are you studying from a handphone or a PC ? if not a PC -

hey ! turn off the handphone, come back on a PC, to THIS PARTICULAR TOPIC,

and then...

find your post in post #1,

then look at your name in the left panel, train yer mouse down a bit to the flag,

and

click it.

This will drop you to the GHANA portal.

I want you to study all at the GHANA portal,

then when yer done,

I want you to write up a brief (betweeen 1000 to 1500 words) on what you've learned.

HandPhones Suck !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Just wanted to let you guys know, I figured out how to get Facebook messages printed out... but it's kind of a pain. Go to Settings --> General Account Settings. On that page, lower left side, you'll see a link that says "Download a copy of your Facebook data." Then follow the steps. They will send a file that has everythinggg .. really everything.... you've done on FB, so it's a pain to weed through all your messages to find the ones from your fiance, but oh well. That's what I'm working on now.

Also, we received our NOA 2 and I have some questions about the next step...

Do they contact me (American petitioner) or my fiance next once the NVC receives our application?

Also, question about interview scheduling in Ghana.... is a date assigned to him or can he choose the date? And how far out can he schedule from when the embassy sends him his packet? I know it's unusual for someone to actually want a late interview date, but I have a new job and won't have time off until April. I'd really like to go to the interview with him if possible. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

UPDATE!! After I received my NOA2, I added this topic to find out what I should do next. Everyone here at VJ told me to email the embassy, which I did. Thanks!! But needless to say, I never heard from the embassy through email. I received the call in letter in my mail box yesterday, yayyy!! So For the ones who's at the stage of NOA2, you can email the embassy but the best thing to do is just wait to hear from the embassy as they tell you on the NOA2 paper. Thanks. My fiancé goes for his packet next Wednesday!!

Timeline

UPDATE!! After I received my NOA2, I added this topic to find out what I should do next. Everyone here at VJ told me to email the embassy, which I did. Thanks!! But needless to say, I never heard from the embassy through email. I received the call in letter in my mail box yesterday, yayyy!! So For the ones who's at the stage of NOA2, you can email the embassy but the best thing to do is just wait to hear from the embassy as they tell you on the NOA2 paper. Thanks. My fiancé goes for his packet next Wednesday!!

Please did u recive the letter in your mail box in USA or your fiancé recive it in the mail box in Ghana pls I have been waiting for my calling in letter since December 1 till date I have email them several times no reply and I want to know how u got the call in letter

Timeline

Please did u recive the letter in your mail box in USA or your fiancé recive it in the mail box in Ghana pls I have been waiting for my calling in letter since December 1 till date I have email them several times no reply and I want to know how u got the call in letter

I actually received it here in the U.S. yesterday. The embassy sent the call in letter to me in my mail box. They have not sent my fiancé anything. I have also sent emails since 30 Nov but no response through email. And I was happy to have received the letter yesterday yayyy

Edited by ChelAnnan31

Timeline

I actually received it here in the U.S. yesterday. The embassy sent the call in letter to me in my mail box. They have not sent my fiancé anything. I have also sent emails since 30 Nov but no response through email. And I was happy to have received the letter yesterday yayyy

Thank you and good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.