6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Im not sure if this question has been asked before but Im applying for AOS from a K1 visa, and I've kept all my papers in order and in one place but it says I need the vaccination page from my medical examination. I passed the medical examination back home with no problem and remember the sheet but now all I have is the CD... is this all I need because I thought this was only the chest X-ray? I thought maybe they had taken the sheet at my interview but now its asking for it.

If anyone can please confirm what exactly they are asking for I would really appreciate it! If I do need it and can't find it anywhere, is there anything I can do it?? Thanks in advance for anyones help and opinion!

Sara

If you have gotten all your shots at a panel physician (the place you went to get your medical done), then they should have giving you a vaccination worksheet on what vaccines they administered. It's an attachment to the DS-3025. Your medical results are supposed to be accessible to USCIS after you cross the border (or so I have previously read).

The embassy kept my fiance's vaccination sheet from the clinic and he received it back after he picked up his visa. If you had your vaccinations at a family doctor, then make sure you include a copy of those shots in your AOS.

Signature coming soon...

"Even if a new medical examination is not required, you must still show proof that you complied with the vaccination requirements. If the vaccination record (DS 3025) was not properly completed and included as part of the original overseas medical examination report, you will have to have the Part 7. Vaccination Record completed by a designated civil surgeon. In this case, you must submit Parts 1., 2., 4., and 7. of Form I-693."

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/551080-immunizations-ds-3025-or-i-693/

Signature coming soon...

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

If you have gotten all your shots at a panel physician (the place you went to get your medical done), then they should have giving you a vaccination worksheet on what vaccines they administered. It's an attachment to the DS-3025. Your medical results are supposed to be accessible to USCIS after you cross the border (or so I have previously read).

The embassy kept my fiance's vaccination sheet from the clinic and he received it back after he picked up his visa. If you had your vaccinations at a family doctor, then make sure you include a copy of those shots in your AOS.

I got my vaccinations done at my family doctor before going to a panel physician so I wouldn't have to pay more. I did the complete medical and all they did was take blood to prove immunity. But there is a separate sheet that the panel physician would have given me, correct? I remember seeing one after I picked up results, I can't seem to find it anywhere is all. :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

From that same helpful post by Nich-Nick linked above>

What if I don't have a DS-3025?

If you are positive that you got the needed shots, then actually mailing in a DS-3025 photocopy is not necessary. The original form is with your other medical results and was turned over to USCIS at POE. That's actually the one that counts because it remained in the "chain of custody" so you didn't have an opportunity to alter it. The photocopy isn't really an official copy and is more for a reminder that you got complete at your visa exam. Of course without having a copy, you don't have the opportunity to see if the rest of the form was completed correctly.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.