Kat&Jon

New K-1 RFE Master List

783 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

They don't tell what's in the rfe on phone. Don't even bother calling. If that was the case every body would call. 

They send rfes for simple things now, just don't worry till you see what they're asking from you. 

I mean i will call my fiance once the mail is with him and ask wat went wrong!! Im tired of waiting its almost 197days

Edited by Pat&Rose

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Pat&Rose said:

I mean i will call my fiance once the mail is with him and ask wat went wrong!! 

Aa ok :) good luck but really don't worry please.

lately they just send out ridiculously easy rfes too. It will resolve soon 😊

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Aa ok :) good luck but really don't worry please.

lately they just send out ridiculously easy rfes too. It will resolve soon 😊

Hopefully soon!! Coz im worried that it takes another 6mos of waiting:( huhuhu😭😭😭

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Pat&Rose said:

Hopefully soon!! Coz im worried that it takes another 6mos of waiting:( huhuhu😭😭😭

No way!

They usually respond in 30 days or less after they receive it and even than the longest uscis wait is 60 days which almost never happens in k1!

Worrying now won't help anything. You at least know your case been touched. 

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

No way!

They usually respond in 30 days or less after they receive it and even than the longest uscis wait is 60 days which almost never happens in k1!

Worrying now won't help anything. You at least know your case been touched. 

Thanks @Naes 😭😭😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Got am RFE yesterday in mail. The visa handling service sent in a Divorce Decree Nisi that I had originally sent them.  The visa service caught the error and had me send in the official Certificate of Divorce Absolute.  The Visa service failed to send in the Certificate of Divorce Absolute and USCIS caiugh this error.

The USCIS has asked for another letter of intent to marry. I heard and my new lawyer confirmed that this second letter  is common now that cases go 6+ months.

Question: How should I do the mailing back? They provided an envelope with red writing as a return to be used. Should I use it exclusively or paste it on the USPS overnight letter envelope? Or just include it at the back of the packet of info. (I'm going to throw in evidence of a second trip to China which included my teen boys !)

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

RFE came today.

I'm missing the 'Beneficiary's Intent to Marry' and 'Proof we've met in person'

A lawyer prepared our package so I'm not sure how he missed the letter of intent. But we did include passports which indicate that I live (and have been living) in my fiancee's country. We've lived together for 2 years. Do I need to write a letter detailing how we met? And include pictures of us together? Also what about the intent to marry? I am currently in America, so will my fiancee need to prepare and sign the letter and then send it to me?

Edited by RevGreen

On 3/1/2018 at 2:23 PM, RevGreen said:

RFE came today.

I'm missing the 'Beneficiary's Intent to Marry' and 'Proof we've met in person'

A lawyer prepared our package so I'm not sure how he missed the letter of intent. But we did include passports which indicate that I live (and have been living) in my fiancee's country. We've lived together for 2 years. Do I need to write a letter detailing how we met? And include pictures of us together? Also what about the intent to marry? I am currently in America, so will my fiancee need to prepare and sign the letter and then send it to me?

Do I need to write a letter detailing how we met?

Could be a paragraphs where u include the circumstances of have u met in person and explaining that u have been living with ur fiancee all this time.(That is very good for ur case) could be a brief description but let they know u were living there.

And include pictures of us together?

Yes, with the dates, and who is in the picture from 6 to 12 is good amount of both of u together they wanna make sure u were together in the same place, also but not limited to, ur flight tickets, receipts, expenses or thing u have been paying those years(i mean a few not )

Also what about the intent to marry?  

Yes u and your beneficiary have to make this letter and sign it with black ink, ( so yes.. your fiancee should send it to u), that one is a requirement and.... if u have ur ring's receipt u can included like additional proof of  u intent to marry between the 90 days using the K1 visa.

Pardon my English is not my native language... I hope this help u... 

Good look!

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, russell_zulueta said:

Hello Po,

We got an RFE. Please see below.  

Does this mean ang kulang lang namin is yung form omissions or pati narin evidence of relationship?28822264_10160024557040425_1912003738_o.thumb.jpg.8bf7511b83f4568b828137d046c3f5c4.jpg

This is saying they are requesting two pieces of information 1.) They attached a copy of the for I-129F everything in red needs to be answered and if it doesn't apply to you place a N/A in that space 2.) anyone who has been married and divorced they are requesting a legible copy of the divorce papers signed by a judge or magistrate

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

11 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

This is saying they are requesting two pieces of information 1.) They attached a copy of the for I-129F everything in red needs to be answered and if it doesn't apply to you place a N/A in that space 2.) anyone who has been married and divorced they are requesting a legible copy of the divorce papers signed by a judge or magistrate

Sorry I didn't realize I spoke in Filipino.  So this is not asking for any more pictures or media posts or anything?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, russell_zulueta said:

Sorry I didn't realize I spoke in Filipino.  So this is not asking for any more pictures or media posts or anything?

😂😂 its ok i was trying my best to understand it. I knew you was asking what they were asking for. No its not asking for anything like that 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 3/2/2018 at 12:13 PM, Anita2009 said:

Do I need to write a letter detailing how we met?

Could be a paragraphs where u include the circumstances of have u met in person and explaining that u have been living with ur fiancee all this time.(That is very good for ur case) could be a brief description but let they know u were living there.

And include pictures of us together?

Yes, with the dates, and who is in the picture from 6 to 12 is good amount of both of u together they wanna make sure u were together in the same place, also but not limited to, ur flight tickets, receipts, expenses or thing u have been paying those years(i mean a few not )

Also what about the intent to marry?  

Yes u and your beneficiary have to make this letter and sign it with black ink, ( so yes.. your fiancee should send it to u), that one is a requirement and.... if u have ur ring's receipt u can included like additional proof of  u intent to marry between the 90 days using the K1 visa.

Pardon my English is not my native language... I hope this help u... 

Good look!

Signing it with black ink?????

whaaaaaat?????

I did not sign mine in black ink. The only pen we had near us was blue!!

Please tell me this does not matter for the Intent to Marry???

For the I-129F yes it says black ink, but I don't remember reading that the Intent must be signed in black  ink?!

😱😕

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.