33 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where one can get information on country's reports of unemployement and proverty levels?

?

This is a small island and mist officials are not very helpful. Where can i find such info?

Thank u

Google is your friend! :idea:

http://data.worldbank.org/country

this is the one I always use, coming direct from the USA government. how long has your waiver been in? waiting still. good luck

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings.html

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,

this is the one I always use, coming direct from the USA government. how long has your waiver been in? waiting still. good luck

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings.html

Thank you

My waiver went in may 4th on sept 30th got a rfe for some more info from my docs and country info, so getting that to send off

Thank you

My waiver went in may 4th on sept 30th got a rfe for some more info from my docs and country info, so getting that to send off

great print it off from their webpage, just enter the country, and it will tell all you need to know, seem like they are taking 6 months now, am keeping myself busy. all the best hope your approve come soon.

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,

great print it off from their webpage, just enter the country, and it will tell all you need to know, seem like they are taking 6 months now, am keeping myself busy. all the best hope your approve come soon.

Thank u, all the best to you as well.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Filled my i601 on june18 2015 ......still waiting...used to be 4 months now they are saying wait another 2 more mornths....any update for i601 approval plz share it

My was July 6. I was also told to wait 3 more months. Now the waiver is taking 6-8 month.I involved my Sentor, I got an email back that my case is pending and is in line to assen to an officer. And is already 4 month. All we can do is wait. All the best

Timeline

Yes thank u....but they told me to call on 15th november....they update their chart every month on 15th....so we can have a clear view of cases they are working right now till which date.

They always say that. It was updated in August,and not updated since. It should be done every 15 of each month, let hope they update it this time.

Timeline

Actually the chart they updated last time is October15 ..they said we are working on april 21 files.....i asked them why its say as of August31 ...they replied me that its not the right date october 15 is the rightone. Thats why they told me to wait 2 more months

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes thank u....but they told me to call on 15th november....they update their chart every month on 15th....so we can have a clear view of cases they are working right now till wh

you can see the processing times on the USCIS website without calling.

Edited by LionessDeon

Timeline

So i called USCIS on 15th ...they said to wait a day or two to get the new chart of processing times on i601 cases.....but the guy was really nice and he told me that they should be working on june cases right now.....but we can see the clear report in couple of days guys.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.