Skychic

After interview today,CEAC stated "issued" is it normal?

26 posts in this topic

Thank you so much guys! Godbless you all! ?

Ur welcOme.. God Bless..:)

USCIS:

January 28, 2015 - I-130 Sent

February 3, 2015 - I-130 NOA1

April 2, 2015 - I-130 NOA2

NVC:

April 13, 2015 – NVC Received

April 29, 2015 – Case Number Assigned

May 2, 2015 – Completed DS261

May 12, 2015 – AOS Fee Paid

XXXXXXXX – IV Fee (Not yet Available, Waiting!!!)

May 16, 2015 – AOS & Other Documents Sent

May 18, 2015 – NVC Received our Documents ( 30 Days for Review)

June 07, 2015 – Received IV Fee Invoice

June 15, 2015 - IV Fee Paid

June 19, 2015- NVC Received IV Fee

July 04, 2015- Completed DS 260

Aug 07, 2015- Case Completed

Aug 18, 2015- Medical at SLEC Passed:)

Sept 22, 2015- Interview (Approved:)

Sept 26, 2015- Visa Received

Sept 27, 2015- POE (Atlanta)

(F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

So what is the PDOS? Do i need that before leaving the ph? How about the payment for my green card? Thank you

You don't attend PDOS, you would attend the counseling for spouses/fiancees

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2334:frequently-asked-questions-on-cfo-guidance-and-counseling-program&catid=110:frequently-asked-questions&Itemid=858

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Skychic, on 08 Oct 2015 - 2:00 PM, said:Skychic, on 08 Oct 2015 - 2:00 PM, said:

Hi sherryll, where in naia 3? Thanks :)

Hi riz, where am i exactly going to pay the green card? In the USEM? Or my husband can do it online? Thanks

Here is where you pay your GC fee: http://www.uscis.gov/uscis-elis/uscis-immigrant-fee

Yes, your husband can do it online. Follow the instructions.

You can pick up your CFO sticker at any of the Manila NIAI Terminals. The request that you call ahead 2-3 days,

CFO NAIA: 632-879-5685 or 02-879-5685

They are open from 5am till 12 midnight

Make arrangements with them as they will tell you where to go and meet to get your sticker.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

I don't want to post a very similar question, instead I will just ask here since you guys would know the answer

Is it possible to pick up the visa packet directly from the Embassy in Manila? My wife lives in Cebu and several reasons this would be beniefcial 1) cheaper flights from manila 2) less time waiting as I will be there and need to return to work asap

dg71gl.jpg8xovp4.jpg

Timeline

I don't want to post a very similar question, instead I will just ask here since you guys would know the answer

Is it possible to pick up the visa packet directly from the Embassy in Manila? My wife lives in Cebu and several reasons this would be beniefcial 1) cheaper flights from manila 2) less time waiting as I will be there and need to return to work asap

NO. It has to be delivered by 2GO or picked up at a 2GO office.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Wait.. what?

PDOS is diffrent from CFO? What is CFO?

When my mom called and inquired about senior citizen attending PDOS, they said my dad doesnt need to attend the seminar. All they need to do is walk in and register to get the sticker for the passport.

Im confused now.

Edited by rstyle

MOM&DAD IR1

Timeline

Wait.. what?

PDOS is diffrent from CFO? What is CFO?

When my mom called and inquired about senior citizen attending PDOS, they said my dad doesnt need to attend the seminar. All they need to do is walk in and register to get the sticker for the passport.

Im confused now.

No I did not say PDOS is different from CFO. PDOS is a different seminar that what spouses and fiancees attend.

PDOS is for all other emigrants, attendance is age related.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2834:rar-pdos-press-release&catid=108:cfo-press-release&Itemid=839

PR_p1.jpg

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I dont get it. I already attended the counseling and i already got my certificate. My question is, Since i can get the CFO sticker at the naia, is there any more counseling that i need to attend before leaving the ph?

I dont get it. I already attended the counseling and i already got my certificate. My question is, Since i can get the CFO sticker at the naia, is there any more counseling that i need to attend before leaving the ph?

Timeline

You have your certificate, you are good. All you need to do is present your certificate to get your CFO sticker. If you plan to get your sticker at NAIA make sure to call ahead 2-3 days before travel.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Guys please help :(

I didn't know about ustraveldocs. I only register just now after reading one of the topic posted, my interview was oct 8,2015. So what will happen? I found out that i should register before or on the interview scheduled. So guys please help me, what will happen? Can i still track my visa tru ustraveldocs? Is 2go will know my address and cp number, is 2go connected to ustraveldocs? Thank you guys.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.