Aaocasio

221g post interview in Administrative Processing Dominican Republic

8 posts in this topic

I am concerned that my USCIS approval window for K-1 visa for my fiancé and her children expires mid October 2015. We had our interview at US Embassy in Santo Domingo on Sept 14th 2015 and was given a 221g because we needed a certified birth certificate which we were instructed to submit to Visa Application Center Galeria 360 along with passports on Sept 17th. fiancé and children passport remains in Administrative Processing with the U.S. Embassy in Santo Domingo.

I would appreciate assistance in investigating matter and how best to ensure that she receives passport before approval expires by USCIS this month. Is there a phone number to US Embassy in Dominican Republic to pose this question? What is average turnaround time by embassy to return passports?

HI I HAD INTERVIEW ON SEPTEMBER 17,K1-K2 WAS APPROVED NO 221G AND STILL NO PASSPORT

I KNOW SOMEONE ELSE WENT ON SEP 16 FOR K1 THEY GOT PASSPORT ON OCTOBER 30

Hi every one I have a question if anyone can answer please ,I applied for fiancé K-1 visa .

My NOA -2 is expiring on, 3 December 2015 & I have my interview on 5th. And at interview CO put me on AP( administrative processing)

At interview CO didn't ask for any of the further document from me or from my fiancé ,as I have pile of documents with me ,but they kept my passport

My question is as I know AP, gonna take from days,weeks& upto year as well ,so what if I am still on AP and my NOA-2 petition expired in December first week.What gonna happen then ??

Also if some one on any visa category like marriage or visit or family etc( if they are on AP, do they get reply from consulate before there petition expired) OR is it like infinity time frame regardless your petition expired ?

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! I went through the same thing, My husbands interview was August 20 they gave Us that 221 forma for his birth certificate which we took the following day to galeria 360 and It has been 8 weeks and no passport yet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.