r&a12

AP STATUS in CEAC until when????

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my interview last Sept21 and its approved. My visa status was 4days in READY, 5days in AP. Last touch update was on Sept. 28. Then in USTRAVELDOCS dashboard it dont show anything. Because the last few days it said my passport still in embassy. But now theres nothing. Anyone who had experience like this before?

Timeline

I had my interview last Sept21 and its approved. My visa status was 4days in READY, 5days in AP. Last touch update was on Sept. 28. Then in USTRAVELDOCS dashboard it dont show anything. Because the last few days it said my passport still in embassy. But now theres nothing. Anyone who had experience like this before?

My case is different. I had my interview last Aug 6 and the CO said that they will put my case on review or under administrative processing. She took my passport, Police Clearance Abroad, CENOMAR, NBI, and Birth Certificate. She never ask my fiance' requirement but just told me to wait until they send me an email. She glance the picture that we have and ask if he sends me money. I was under AP for 57 days now and we are still waiting. My CGI status for the 1st week was that my passport is in the USEM and on the 2nd week i see nothing the but blank. At CEAC still on AP but they touch my case Aug 6, Aug 31, Sept 22 and Oct 2. Im a kind of worried because i dont want to expire my Medical which is only good for 6 months. I never know when will my CEAC status change.

Timeline

My case is different. I had my interview last Aug 6 and the CO said that they will put my case on review or under administrative processing. She took my passport, Police Clearance Abroad, CENOMAR, NBI, and Birth Certificate. She never ask my fiance' requirement but just told me to wait until they send me an email. She glance the picture that we have and ask if he sends me money. I was under AP for 57 days now and we are still waiting. My CGI status for the 1st week was that my passport is in the USEM and on the 2nd week i see nothing the but blank. At CEAC still on AP but they touch my case Aug 6, Aug 31, Sept 22 and Oct 2. Im a kind of worried because i dont want to expire my Medical which is only good for 6 months. I never know when will my CEAC status change.

Im sorry to hear that. Based on what our group said maybe its a case to case basis. Did you try to email them or call them? And also did she get 221g?

Timeline

I never try to call the USEM as what I read that you can try to contact them after 60 days. But I tried emailing them inquiring about my case and after 2 days they responded my email that the review of my case is not yet completed. My CEAC status also changed on that same day and still under AP. It will be 60 days on Oct 6 and will contact them again.

Timeline

I never got any 221g form after the interview, I even ask the CO if they needed my fiance' requirements like the affidavit of support, transcript, w2, pay stubs,cert of employment, bank cert but she said 'no, I have no problem on you or your application, but I will put you on review or under administrative processing, but we never know when is the review finish so hold on and we are going to send you an email'.

Timeline

I never got any 221g form after the interview, I even ask the CO if they needed my fiance' requirements like the affidavit of support, transcript, w2, pay stubs,cert of employment, bank cert but she said 'no, I have no problem on you or your application, but I will put you on review or under administrative processing, but we never know when is the review finish so hold on and we are going to send you an email'.

Me too he never ask any of my fiance's financial support only divorce paper and annulment paper. He approved me and I never heard any that I will get into administrative processing. My other batch got their visa yesterday and others are issued. Bit worried that my case last touch was Sept. 28. Hopefully we get off from this so called blackhole. I tried to call and email them but same script that just wait for the 2go courier text to pick up my visa.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Same here guys. Had my interview last Oct 28 and didnt ask for my fiance I-134 and 1040.. He said my visa is approved just need to submit an NBI with aka which i did. Its been aweek from now Nov 12 since they reciv my documents but my status on ceac still ready for interview though the date keep updating every other day...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.