Changoleon

Administrative processing Iranian applicants please

135 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Look at your post...see your name at the left? See "timeline" on the right? If the person keeps their timeline updated you can track their visa progress. That's why is so important for VJ members to complete timelines and keep them updated.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Please post here if anyone has their visa approved after AP and how long it took

Ours has been a terrible long 10 months now but I do know that it's different for each case

I Hope you and your husband hear a good news soon.. 10 month of waiting is really hard...

Filed: Timeline

Hi everybody,

I am a male Iranian. I came to the US on a K-1 visa. My interview was on June 16, 2015. That day, they put my case in AP and they asked me to go home and send me resume to them with email (since I forgot to take a copy of my resume to my interview). Anyways one day after almost 3 months, they sent me an email and said that my AP is over and I need to appear in embassy in person. So I did and after 1 week I got my passport back with the visa on it.

I tried to explain my case so it can help anybody waiting in AP. You can also check my timeline and send me messages if you have other questions. I was lucky to wait only 3 months. But I know it can be frustrating for your and your fiance and can take up to several months. But my advise is don't over think about it! Because it kills you. The same way it killed me. It will come one day.

good luck all,

S

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

My husband is from Iran he came here on a K-1 visa. He spent about 8 months in AP just long enough to have to do 2 medicals before he could come here to the USA. When he was put into AP I noticed it varies for all Iranian males in how long they are in AP and so on. We went though Abu Dhabi Embassy, with no problems of anything missing or anything else, just took 8 months of processing.

Good luck on your journeys!

D.

Timeline

Hi everybody,

I am a male Iranian. I came to the US on a K-1 visa. My interview was on June 16, 2015. That day, they put my case in AP and they asked me to go home and send me resume to them with email (since I forgot to take a copy of my resume to my interview). Anyways one day after almost 3 months, they sent me an email and said that my AP is over and I need to appear in embassy in person. So I did and after 1 week I got my passport back with the visa on it.

I tried to explain my case so it can help anybody waiting in AP. You can also check my timeline and send me messages if you have other questions. I was lucky to wait only 3 months. But I know it can be frustrating for your and your fiance and can take up to several months. But my advise is don't over think about it! Because it kills you. The same way it killed me. It will come one day.

good luck all,

S

My husband is from Iran he came here on a K-1 visa. He spent about 8 months in AP just long enough to have to do 2 medicals before he could come here to the USA. When he was put into AP I noticed it varies for all Iranian males in how long they are in AP and so on. We went though Abu Dhabi Embassy, with no problems of anything missing or anything else, just took 8 months of processing.

Good luck on your journeys!

D.

Thank you both to share your experience. I am not with fiancé visa. I am a single girl who my citizen mom filled for me. its been 9 years since i was waiting for my interview. any way now its been 26 days since they put me on AP. How long does it takes for a girl on Ap? I think it should be very less than mens... I am in so stressed...

Edited by Sata

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Timeline

My fiancé had an interview in Ankara and has been under AP since May 2016, almost 7 months. He has been in the US before with tourist visa back in 2013 and his AP took 1 month! This is really strange. I have sent few emails and get the same response that there is no time frame. Very frustrating.

Timeline

My fiancé had an interview in Ankara and has been under AP since May 2016, almost 7 months. He has been in the US before with tourist visa back in 2013 and his AP took 1 month! This is really strange. I have sent few emails and get the same response that there is no time frame. Very frustrating.

its been 6 month and a few days since I am in AP. as you said its very frustrating situation. the AP is getting longer and longer and they never respond why. Hope your Fiancé's Ap over soon.

its so hard...

Timeline

Hello

Are you in AP since June of 2015?

We have been waiting since August of 2015

U still at AP??

What was ur problem or have u given 221g?

its been 6 month and a few days since I am in AP. as you said its very frustrating situation. the AP is getting longer and longer and they never respond why. Hope your Fiancé's Ap over soon.

its so hard...

When was your interview ??

Im in AP about 7 month :(

Timeline

What happened to you after AP? How long have you been in AP? I am on AP since june 12...

Hiii

Every body

Our case was approved in NVC on 4th of july 2016-

I had my interview on 16th of may. We didnt know any thing about 134 form of taxt return , so my fiance didnt know to send it with other documents for me, CO gave me 221 form with tick on AP and lack of 134 to bring in next interview. She was so challenging and she told me check the website after 2 month for furtur instructions.

I was so angry and sad and shocked of what to do for the rest of this process. I missed my fiance alot and it was so frustrated for both of us. There is no doubt on our marriage as we had engagement ceremony and all pictures and proof of two years love and engagement ...

Now its about 7 month that there is no news...

From the 4th month we started to email abudhabi for tarcking our case but all auto answers replied!!

Till last month that i myself mailed and they updated our date in CEAC but not the statue and my fiance mailed this month another update on date they give us with no update on statu.

I dont know why it lasts this long.. its so much hard for both of us and we want to start our life and future asap.

Although we met each other in dubai last month.

We always try to be positive and pray to God ..,??

Sometimes i try to ignore this Process and not think to much but its really involved with our life and future

Any clue on my story ill be happy to know???

Wish the best for all my friends in this jorney

What happened to you after AP? How long have you been in AP? I am on AP since june 12...

Hiii

Every body

Our case was approved in NVC on 4th of july 2016-

I had my interview on 16th of may. We didnt know any thing about 134 form of taxt return , so my fiance didnt know to send it with other documents for me, CO gave me 221 form with tick on AP and lack of 134 to bring in next interview. She was so challenging and she told me check the website after 2 month for furtur instructions.

I was so angry and sad and shocked of what to do for the rest of this process. I missed my fiance alot and it was so frustrated for both of us. There is no doubt on our marriage as we had engagement ceremony and all pictures and proof of two years love and engagement ...

Now its about 7 month that there is no news...

From the 4th month we started to email abudhabi for tarcking our case but all auto answers replied!!

Till last month that i myself mailed and they updated our date in CEAC but not the statue and my fiance mailed this month another update on date they give us with no update on statu.

I dont know why it lasts this long.. its so much hard for both of us and we want to start our life and future asap.

Although we met each other in dubai last month.

We always try to be positive and pray to God ..,??

Sometimes i try to ignore this Process and not think to much but its really involved with our life and future

Any clue on my story ill be happy to know???

Wish the best for all my friends in this jorney

Filed: Timeline

Hello

Our update :(

We had our interview in August of 2015

It's been almost a year and 4 months.... we were told to wait three months but as you know by now there is no time limit for AP

It has been extremely difficult on me and my husband but we have just tried to wait for the process to be over

Our vase was in Ankara, for my husband

Keep us in your prayers!

Edited by Amoakh27

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.