navirith

visa K 1

10 posts in this topic

bjour j'amerai savoir combien de temps le NOA2 apres l envois de mon RFE car j' ai recu un RFE le 1 aout ils ont recu la reponse lea mon RFE le 14 aout ils disnt que mon cas est en etude S IL VOUS PLAIT QUEL QU UN PEU ME DIRE COMBIEN DE TEMPS CA FAIT POUR RECEVOIR LE NOA2 ? dans ma requete ils m'ont demande une lettre signe que j epouserai mon fiance dans les 90 jour ce que j ai fait alors je tremble de stress car j eme demande combien de temps ils mette pour repondre s il vous plait VOS EXPERIENCES PLEASE car je STRESS STRESSS STRESSSSSSSSSS OUF j 'en peut plus

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

English-only outside the regional forums, please. At minimum, also provide an English translation so that everyone knows what's being said or asked.

Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Africa/Sub-Saharan regional forum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

English-only outside the regional forums, please. At minimum, also provide an English translation so that everyone knows what's being said or asked.

Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Africa/Sub-Saharan regional forum.

excuse me

hello I would like to know how long the NOA2 after the shipments My RFE because I have received an RFE August 1 they received the answer to my RFE August 14 they say that my case study is IF YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS A LITTLE HOW LONG CA DONE TO RECEIVE THE NOA2? my request they asked me a letter that I signed my fiance marry within 90 days what I did then I tremble stress because I wonder how long they start to respond please YOUR EXPERIENCES PLEASE STRESS because I STRESSS STRESSSSSSSSSS OUF I 'can no longer

bjour j'amerai savoir combien de temps le NOA2 apres l envois de mon RFE car j' ai recu un RFE le 1 aout ils ont recu la reponse lea mon RFE le 14 aout ils disnt que mon cas est en etude S IL VOUS PLAIT QUEL QU UN PEU ME DIRE COMBIEN DE TEMPS CA FAIT POUR RECEVOIR LE NOA2 ? dans ma requete ils m'ont demande une lettre signe que j epouserai mon fiance dans les 90 jour ce que j ai fait alors je tremble de stress car j eme demande combien de temps ils mette pour repondre s il vous plait VOS EXPERIENCES PLEASE car je STRESS STRESSS STRESSSSSSSSSS OUF j 'en peut plus

hello I would like to know how long the NOA2 after the shipments My RFE because I have received an RFE August 1 they received the answer to my RFE August 14 they say that my case study is IF YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS A LITTLE HOW LONG CA DONE TO RECEIVE THE NOA2? my request they asked me a letter that I signed my fiance marry within 90 days what I did then I tremble stress because I wonder how long they start to respond please YOUR EXPERIENCES PLEASE STRESS because I STRESSS STRESSSSSSSSSS OUF I 'can no longer

Moi, j'ai reçu mon RFE le 14 août, j'ai envoyé la réponse le 15 août et j'ai reçu le NOA 2 hier le 20 août. Ne stressez pas, chaque case est différent.

Thanks UZMACK5

i will wait i pray god that they do this very soon cuz i m afraid but i cross the fingers thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Don 't worry you will receive your Noa2 very soon.

Ne t'inquiete pas tu recevras ton noa2 tres bientot.nous avons ete approuvé 12 jours apres que l'uscis ai reçu notre RFE

Don 't worry you will receive your Noa2 very soon.

Ne t'inquiete pas tu recevras ton noa2 tres bientot.nous avons ete approuvé 12 jours apres que l'uscis ai reçu notre RFE

Thanks EP PE so

we was approved I now waiting for mail me my NOA2 and I "have some concerns because I'm stressed my first question is, I already apply for a visa etudiant for us that was denied me three times there is that 5 years pass that it may able to influence my interview? and the fact my fiance and I have two children one of four years and the other 7 months both with birth certificates American and American passport can it work in our favor at the embassy? having been refused for student visa there 5 years ago makes me too stressed for the interview I need your advice and experiences because I am swollen thank you block

we was approved I now waiting for mail me my NOA2 and I "have some concerns because I'm stressed my first question is, I already apply for a visa etudiant for us that was denied me three times there is that 5 years pass that it may able to influence my interview? and the fact my fiance and I have two children one of four years and the other 7 months both with birth certificates American and American passport can it work in our favor at the embassy? having been refused for student visa there 5 years ago makes me too stressed for the interview I need your advice and experiences because I am swollen thank you block

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Thanks EP PE so

we was approved I now waiting for mail me my NOA2 and I "have some

concerns because I'm stressed my first question is, I already apply for a visa etudiant for us that was denied me three times there is that 5 years pass that it may able to influence my interview? and the fact my fiance and I have two children one of four years and the other 7 months both with birth certificates American and American passport can it work in our favor at the embassy? having been refused for student visa there 5 years ago makes me too stressed for the interview I need your advice and experiences because I am swollen thank you block

As others told you , you don't have to worry because k-1 has nothing to do with your previous denied.Now that you got approved your docs will be forwarded to the NVC(you need to check your status in the uscis website) and after to the embassy.

the embassy will send you packet 3 with all the docs that you will bring to the interview.

In my case,my fiance wrote them and after called them to receive packet 3

we prepared our docs: I had for evidence of relationship:more than 500 pages of viber,more than 200 pages of whatsapp,more than 200 pages of emails,money gram receipts,89 pictures(together,with family ,friend and engagement party) and other docs that they asked.and all went well I had my interview on August 25 2015 and was approved.they asked us to come on sept 3 to pick up

so don't worry God is faithful.the day of your interview just says the truth to the CO if they ask you a question.if they ask you about your previous denied or if you already applied for a visa to go to usa,just be truthful.all will be ok

Edited by EP&PE

• 5 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

bonjour mon fiance Amaricain a emis une demande de visa k1 et on a eu une notice de RFE via la verification sur le net dans combien de temps on va recevoir la lettre physique .

je stressss un max

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.