Nayab

Ugh Waitingggg on interview like forever

51 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

its hard to understand whats going on.

some are getting dates in 15 days and some are waiting from more than 90 days.I have a example.she got the case complete email on 16 july and got the interview date email in just 2 days and finally gave interview on 3rd of August.

Timeline

Possibly cause she could have gone for case expedite or wen her case was completed.. scheduling was being done during that week .

Timeline

she didn't do anything as she is my czn and we had regularly discus each other case.I was pleased after her case output that ISL embassy didn't taking time but by seeing posts on this thread all Ruined.

Timeline

she didn't do anything as she is my czn and we had regularly discus each other case.I was pleased after her case output that ISL embassy didn't taking time but by seeing posts on this thread all Ruined.

Keep calling nvc I just got off the phone with them and found out my interview date there is still hope ..

Timeline

I received September 22nd so grateful to Allah!!

I didn't call any specific time day before yesterday I called on same time and was being told I should wait for October or November interview.. Today I called on same time and alhamdulilah was being informed with good news. I called 4pm USA time .. I would suggest keep calling inshaAllah you will get through it..

I got confirmation on phone rep told me nvc will send me email in a week

Timeline

Thanks nayab. I called bcz of ur advice. I got my interview date too. Relieved

That's such a great news congrats!! May all your next steps go smoothly amen

Filed: Timeline

Great, Congrats both of you!

Few Questions:

• When did you receive NVC email? (confirming all documents are good and wait for interview date)
  • What were your case Priority Dates?
  • Who called, Petitioner or Beneficiary (Applicant)?
  • NVC didn't say anything for calling every day, asking for interview date?

Please let me know, since I'm planning to call NVC again today. I called them on Tues, 8/25, but there was no date scheduled.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks nayab. I called bcz of ur advice. I got my interview date too. Relieved

I received September 22nd so grateful to Allah!!
I didn't call any specific time day before yesterday I called on same time and was being told I should wait for October or November interview.. Today I called on same time and alhamdulilah was being informed with good news. I called 4pm USA time .. I would suggest keep calling inshaAllah you will get through it..
I got confirmation on phone rep told me nvc will send me email in a week

Timeline

I called for three days .. My priority is jan nvc doesn't get bother calling everyday since so many people got confirmation over the phone past few days.. I'm the petitioner ..

Wish you good luck !!

Advice me as i am beneficiary.can i call or my wife?

It's better if your wife calls.. That's what I did in our case good luck

Advice me as i am beneficiary.can i call or my wife?

It's better if your wife calls.. That's what I did in our case good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.