suite_pee39

I desperately need help with wife's I-130 form

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Don't ever send anything without being asked for (RFE.) If they need more info, they will RFE you. Otherwise, you don't have to sweat about it. If they are concerned about your marriage being legit, they will arrange an interview for your I-130.

Oh ok good to know, sorry about all the questions. It's our first time doing anything like this so we are a bit confused.

I figured that if the application was moved to our local office that this was a good sign and if they had needed more evidence that we would have gotten the RFE by now. Am I mistaken? When do they usually send the RFE if they need more evidence?

They usually transfer it when they need to interview you two. It is not necessarily good sign but you will have a chance to prove your marriage is legit.

Well they can RFE anytime they want.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Was her asylum claim deemed frivolous?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

Her fathers application had 2 false dates on it but the immigration judge said to refile with the right dates and she ended up denying the application that she told the family to reapply :S This part makes no sense to me. So the father cannot have his case reopened but since the kids were babies and the mother was separate then their cases can be reopened

So I believe the fathers case was deemed frivolous. Does anyone know how he could stay in the U.S.?

Timeline

Why would the Fathers case be deemed frivolous and not the rest of the family?

Presumably there is a deportation order out for them?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Sounds odd, wonder why the cases are so different.

Timeline

Would it not be with the same reason?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

At this point you might as well just get your mind off of the situation and go recuperate or you will suffer some severe mental depression. Unfortunately sadly some have it worse than others.

And no I don't drive Uber.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.