HeavensAngel

Islamabad-related Queries [split topic]

5 posts in this topic

Dear friends ,I need your guidance ,my fiancé is in islamabad Pakistan , we have received, I-129f ,NAO-1 & NAO-2 until we start the process .

My quarries are I am confused about the list of documents my fiancé in USA send me in application packet as supporting documents

1) could u please list this for me ?

2) also when I am gonna hear from embassy for my interview / physical medical

3) how many days it took until I hear from many about theses 2things

4) how long it actually took to do medical & where in Islamabad ,also any thing special I need doing before going for it

5)how to book for the interview

6) if some one has given interview in Islamabad ? How it looks like apparently ? Questions / time duration / do they approve reject on spot

7)watsapp/ Skype conversation - how many pages sufficient / month m

I am asking all those questions ,as I am really stressed and not enough people around me to guide ,this is the only way for knowing the process

I again appreciate if some one spend time to explain and ans my quarries

God bless you all

Thanks in advance

Looking forward !

Salman from Islamabad

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

The above was split from an unrelated thread in the K-1 Process forum.

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Although I am in the middle of this process but have done some research and based upon that research following are the things that your fiancée needs to provide.

1. I-134 and make sure to have IRS tax returns from last three years. Although they are not needed with I-134 but including them will make your case much stronger, beside providing the bank statement of last six months.

2. She also needs to send you the copy of the full application package that she sent with the petition so you will know exactly all the details that she has given to USCIS. Although embassy don't need this but this is only to support you.

3. I am assuming you know all the details about your fiancee such as where she works, where she went to school etc. and must know what she wrote to question about 'How you guyes met' :)

4. You need to get your Police certificate

5. Birth Certificate

6. Passport

7. Make sure to take the print out of the screen shots of your on going relationship on Whatsapp, viber, skype and facebook. Make sure to have them copied in colors. You don't need each and every page just randomly for few in the start , few in the middle and few just before the interview. Keep no one allow to take cell phone or any electronic before entering the Diplomatic enclave in Islamabad. Someone I know didn't take the print out while assuming to show them from your smart phone :) which was taken from them long before they arrive at the embassy :)

Dear friends ,I need your guidance ,my fiancé is in islamabad Pakistan , we have received, I-129f ,NAO-1 & NAO-2 until we start the process .
My quarries are I am confused about the list of documents my fiancé in USA send me in application packet as supporting documents
4) how long it actually took to do medical & where in Islamabad ,also any thing special I need doing before going for it
6) if some one has given interview in Islamabad ? How it looks like apparently ? Questions / time duration / do they approve reject on spot

I am asking all those questions ,as I am really stressed and not enough people around me to guide ,this is the only way for knowing the process

God bless you all
Thanks in advance

Looking forward !
Salman from Islamabad

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

God bless you all

Thanks in advance

Looking forward !

Salman from Islamabad

The most important thing that you need to know beside others is the challenge that US embassy is facing their in Pakistan where couple claimed to be engaged but in reality they got married and instead of filing spouse immigrant petition they file Fiance Visa to get it done fast................ So make sure if you are one of those then you are going to face some serious issues since in Pakistan all of the Nika's are registered with Nadra and US Embassy has access to verify your credential via Nadra database. Other than that you are all good to go :)

Thanks for your reply

I wanna know following things pls, I have my NAO-2 and needs to know further step

1- how I am gonna informed by embassy for my physical & interview ?

2- what Is Packet 3 & what's included in that

3-how many days it took to book for physical test & what I have to provide it with (any documentation)

4-I never had vaccination that I can think of ( just once I remember when I was 13,14 yr old ) ,I don't have a record for that plus how long it gonna take for my physical if I don't have any vaccination etc. done before or any medical examination

5-how to Fill the DS-160 form ( is it online I can fill it at home too , what things I should remember while filling this form)

6- what's the nicest way to get interview appointment. Of your choice ( day or time) is it possible, further more how to book it

7- how the interview is performed in Islamabad (through window / one on one sitting on table )? What's the best way and how long it took ? Do they decide on spot plus Are they friendly or nasty

8-Do I have to send any further information to Embassy after I fill packet 3 ( which I really don't know , since I have not received it yet )

Thanks for your reply earlier and spending time , I really appreciate

Looking forward

Cheers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.