mistyblues

Nvc requesting iv application fee twice

5 posts in this topic

i am f4 category , after paying my iv fee for myself and 3 derivative beneficary, one of my beneficary was made n/a because aging out but after cspa review he was added back , I got an email from asknvc saying that in order for case to continue I need to pay iv fee him. I have the receipt that I paid &1300 for all of us. And on the ceac website it show that's paid 1300, but his name has "pay now " even though I have paid it. I called nvc and the operator said she will send it supervisor review, because she could tell why the payment is not applied. This has been a month and it hasn't changed to "paid ." My question is , if I pay again , just to get my case moving again, will I get a refund on the overpayment

I don't think you can. I'm experiencing the same thing right now and it's exhausting. I'm highly considering paying again and just taking the money as a loss. The supervisor review takes 42 days and after the 42 days they will send a request for evidence which will take another 42 days. If you're not careful, they will make you lose your mind

I don't think you can. I'm experiencing the same thing right now and it's exhausting. I'm highly considering paying again and just taking the money as a loss. The supervisor review takes 42 days and after the 42 days they will send a request for evidence which will take another 42 days. If you're not careful, they will make you lose your mind

@Michellerock,

I also sent copy of the receipt to NVC . How long have you been waiting for them to allocate the your payment?

It's been a month since I made my complaint and I called and they told me that it still has not been reviewed and that once it gets reviewed that it might take a little longer since it's a different department. Sending the receipt is a good thing as it will prevent you from waiting an additional 42 days but even that is not promised. I think I'll just pay my money again

Did you pay it by mail?

That's the mistake I made. Those people are full of problems

It's been a month since I made my complaint and I called and they told me that it still has not been reviewed and that once it gets reviewed that it might take a little longer since it's a different department. Sending the receipt is a good thing as it will prevent you from waiting an additional 42 days but even that is not promised. I think I'll just pay my money again

Did you pay it by mail?

That's the mistake I made. Those people are full of problems

I paid online via electronic transfer and i got the receipt 3 days after paying.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.