Arleth y Josean

Fianceé visa With rapidVisa.com ? Is reliable and guaranteed?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Is There anybody that have been made Fiance visa With rapidVisa.com ? Is reliable and guaranteed? It is much better than a lawyer?.

I am peruvian, mi boyfriend is puertorican we want to apply for Fianceé visa k1. ASAP PLEASE HELP

Soy peruana , mi novio puertorriqueño y yo deseamos tramitar visa k1 para comprometernos y casarnos en USA pero no estoy segura de tramitarlo con un abogado o con esa página ? Ayúdenme please

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

No one can guarantee an outcome/result. All the visa service can do is to fill out forms with information that you supply. If you want to do it yourselves then simply do some research here on VJ. You will find that most have done all the work without using a service or an attorney.

If you feel that you will not be able to complete the forms accurately then maybe you need a service to help you avoid the simple mistakes. If you have a very complicated situation then maybe advice from an experienced immigration attorney will help.

The guides, sample forms, and forums here in VJ have a lot of great information. Do some reading and then decide for yourselves.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Para la Visa K1 no se necesita ni abogado ni usar una pagina como esa. Si conosco de alguien que la uso y le fue bien pero es gastar el dinero sin necesidad. Este sitio de visa journey te da toda la informacion necesaria para hacer la solicitud de K1 y lo mas importante es organize los documentos necesarios y la evidencia. Si usteded se conocen y tienen evidencia no nada dificil que llenen la K1 siguiendo los paso y guias de esta pagina.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Para la Visa K1 no se necesita ni abogado ni usar una pagina como esa. Si conosco de alguien que la uso y le fue bien pero es gastar el dinero sin necesidad. Este sitio de visa journey te da toda la informacion necesaria para hacer la solicitud de K1 y lo mas importante es organize los documentos necesarios y la evidencia. Si usteded se conocen y tienen evidencia no nada dificil que llenen la K1 siguiendo los paso y guias de esta pagina.

English so it others can help and information went be repeated...

Rapidvisa is a reliable company.They are always available for any questions and concerns you have, its worth the small price for peace of mind. They cant speed up the processing but they can avoid delays due to errors or omissions in your petition.Good luck in your journey

Timeline

English so it others can help and information went be repeated...

Who is Eligible to File?

You must also have met with your fiancé(e) in person within the last two years prior beginning the K-1 Visa petition process (filing the I-129F). This requirement can be waived only if meeting the non US Citizen's fiancé(e) in person would violate long-established customs, or if it would create extreme hardship on the US Citizen.

What about that? I have 1 year and 8 months with my boyfriend, ?? Is that ok?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Who is Eligible to File?

You must also have met with your fiancé(e) in person within the last two years prior beginning the K-1 Visa petition process (filing the I-129F). This requirement can be waived only if meeting the non US Citizen's fiancé(e) in person would violate long-established customs, or if it would create extreme hardship on the US Citizen.

What about that? I have 1 year and 8 months with my boyfriend, ?? Is that ok?

Not met in the way you're thinking. You have to had been physically together at some point in the last two years.... you're ok as long as you've been together in person.

Timeline

Not met in the way you're thinking. You have to had been physically together at some point in the last two years.... you're ok as long as you've been together in person.

Timeline

How much are they charging?

$375: RapidVisa Fee

$340: Filing Fee to USCIS

$200: Approx. Medical Fee

$265: Visa Fee to Embassy

$1,180: Total All Fees

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Angola
Timeline

$375: RapidVisa Fee

$340: Filing Fee to USCIS

$200: Approx. Medical Fee

$265: Visa Fee to Embassy

$1,180: Total All Fees

Honestly, as most people will tell you on this site, as long as you make the time, you can do all this yourself. A service is just going to make your information pretty for a fee. This process is expensive enough without adding to it.

Our K1 journey

• August 30, 2014-met in Spain, fell in love (L)
  • March 2015-he visited me in the U.S.
  • May 22, 2015-we went on vacation together and signed our I-129F docs
  • May 27, 2015-submitted I-129F
  • May 28, 2015-I-129F received in Texas lockbox
  • June 1, 2015-NOA1 received at CSC (email & text) :dancing:
  • June 2, 2015-check cashed
  • June 5, 2015-NOA1 letter received
  • July 10, 2015-NOA2 (updated on USCIS case tracker app) :dancing:
  • July 20, 2015-NOA2 letter received
  • July 28, 2015- Got case #!! :idea:
  • July 31,2015 Case left NVC
  • August 10, 2015 Case at embassy
  • August 14, 2015 Case "ready"
  • October: Fiance decided he was too afraid to move so he broke up with me :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.