1,749 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Millz said:

My daughter PD is the same has your and I'm still waiting on IL

Good to know, Im sure you are missing her tons... Hopefully we should be current over the next 2/3 bulletins. Btw, this is for my daughter-in-law... :)

Timeline
On 6/15/2017 at 6:29 AM, Hamm said:

hi 

i my i interview is scheduled for july 12 and my wife ( petitioner ) was her since may 7 2017 we want fly togather if i will having may visa my question is about proof of domicile i'm scare that the officer ask for proof of domicile because my wife is with me.

what do you think guys ? 

NB: i have a co sponsor in USA . 

I think its just fine that the petitioner is with you and that you both are flying back together. Does not affect domicile at all. My son too will be flying out as soon as the interview is announced and will fly back with his wife. I read someplace that the petitioner has to be on US soil when the beneficiary lands and you do meet that criteria.

17 minutes ago, SANDYREU said:

Good to know, Im sure you are missing her tons... Hopefully we should be current over the next 2/3 bulletins. Btw, this is for my daughter-in-law... :)

Just got off the phone with this very nice agent... He told me that the new bulletin will be out July first. He said that he doesn't know the cut off date but if my case don't become current then the first August It might be. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Millz said:

Just got off the phone with this very nice agent... He told me that the new bulletin will be out July first. He said that he doesn't know the cut off date but if my case don't become current then the first August It might be. 

Wow!! thats fantastic news! normally its out after 8th..Hopefully they're changing things for the better... Fingers crossed... Tnx so much for the message.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

The first is a Saturday which seem high unlikely that the visa bulletin will be released then.  Usually it is released between by the 10th of each month.

My Journey

Priority Date: July 24, 2007 (EAC)

AOS fee paid: February 2013

Request embassy change: May 2013

Son born: September 2013 (added to petition March 2014)

Interview: March 17, 2015 (Joint sponsor needed)

Joint sponsor documents submitted: April 27, 2015

Visas approved and issued: April 30, 2015. Had to return to embassy to do oath for son :)

Visa in hand: May 5, 2015 (two working days after issued)

IV fees paid: August 10, 2015

POE: JFK - September 10, 2015 (one day before visa expiry date - No hassle)

Returned to Barbados: September 28, 2015

Green cards: October 5, 2015 :dancing:

Entered US permanently: March 22, 2016

Applied for SSNs: March 28, 2016 (didn't tick box on DS-260)

SSN received: April 4, 2016;

Learner's permit: April 7, 2016 (in NY you also have to do 5-hour class);

Driver's License: July 13, 2016 (on first try) :dancing:

Husband's Journey (F2A)

Married: September 2015

I-130 sent: October 8, 2015 (via USPS)

Priority date: October 9, 2015 (WAC)

Petition approved: March 8, 2016 (5 months to the date of receipt) :)

NVC Welcome Letter: May 13, 2016
AOS documents sent: August 8, 2016
Case complete: September 14, 2016 (the waiting continues
:clock:).

Interview:  October 5, 2017 (Approved - Issued following day :))

Visa in hand:  October 12, 2017

POE:  October 13, 2017

Green card:

SSN:

Timeline

Thats so true Tracy, but with all the crazy things going on, you never know what might just happen here. Just hoping whatever it is, it will be beneficial for all the loved ones who are in far away lands.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, SANDYREU said:

I saw on another site someone had a Sept 27 interview date.

Thanks for replying Sandyreu! May I ask what site did you see it? :) That is great news hoping the VB would continue to move forward in the last few bulletins of FY2017! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, kokokrunchf2a said:

Thanks for replying Sandyreu! May I ask what site did you see it? :) That is great news hoping the VB would continue to move forward in the last few bulletins of FY2017! 

Hi Kokokrunch,

I think I saw it on the Case Complete to Interview page on VisaJourney.  I am trying to find it, if I locate it I will post the link. Btw, whats ur PD?

Edited by SANDYREU

Timeline

Somehow, I do not feel very enthusiastic about the next bulletin... Predictions have it that it would move by just 3 weeks. :( Earlier, a movement of at least one month for F2A was shown on the VB... but seems to have slowed down now

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, SANDYREU said:

Somehow, I do not feel very enthusiastic about the next bulletin... Predictions have it that it would move by just 3 weeks. :( Earlier, a movement of at least one month for F2A was shown on the VB... but seems to have slowed down now

Where do you have that prediction from, from my FB group, the prediction is only 2 weeks not 3 weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.