TinaSun

How do I schedule Guangzhou Interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: China
Timeline

Hello,

i don't know whom i should ask and am totally lost. Any help is much appreciated!

I am the petitioner for my mom (IR5), electronic processing.

On June 10 I got an email from NVC saying they completed reviewing our case and sent it to Guangzhou and the interview date is July 15. However when my mom went for Medical Exam on June 17 the doctor found that she needs to do the sputum culture which will take 2 months. The employee at the medical exam center said they will talk to Guangzhou Consulate to cancel her upcoming interview.

Now it's been almost 2months and we haven't heard anything yet. Is my mom supposed to get a mail or email from Guangzhou Consulate with the instruction package? I tried the CGI website but it keeps saying cannot find her case number and we need to wait. Is Guangzhou Consulate going to assign an interview date for her after her medical exam gets cleared or does she need to schedule it via CGI website?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

pick one:

1. medical exam place re-examines yer Mom, sputum shows clear, sends notice to Guangzhou IV, Guangzhou IV reschedules yer Mom or

2. you contact Guangzhou IV via their webform email thingie, ask them to schedule Mom now that 2 months has passed. Then wait a bit for further contact.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Thanks so much Darnell. I just emailed Guangzhou IV via their webform.

According to your experience, If she can get her medical exam result cleared now. How long do you think it will take for her to clear the interview and get the immigration visa and when is the earliest for her to arrive the state?

pick one:

1. medical exam place re-examines yer Mom, sputum shows clear, sends notice to Guangzhou IV, Guangzhou IV reschedules yer Mom or
2. you contact Guangzhou IV via their webform email thingie, ask them to schedule Mom now that 2 months has passed. Then wait a bit for further contact.

Timeline

and another question: I see a lot of people on this website saying they can check the status on CEAC website. I am wondering where/how to check it?

pick one:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.