VOL

Donald Trump Says First Order of Business as President is to Gut Obamacare and Build Up Military

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Donald Ill say what I want, when I want Trump has been exploding in popularity as of late, which is driving people nuts on both sides of the political spectrum.

Trump recently revealed what the first two items on his agenda would be if he were to win the presidency next year, and what he said is likely going to win him even more supporters on the right.

Trump said Monday that the first items on his agenda would be increasing the U.S. militarys strength and getting rid of President Obamas Affordable Care Act.

Our country is a mess and theres so many things that we could do, Trump explained on Fox News Channels Fox and Friends.

I want to build up the military so nobody messes with us, Trump said when asked what he would do first, if elected. I would bring it (military levels) back to where it was at the height because were in such trouble.

And I would absolutely repeal and replace Obamacare, he added, before offering more thoughts on illegal immigration.

We would make a strong border, people are pouring through, he said. Illegal immigration is a big, big thing.

He also said his administration would comprise business people, not political people.

While these are definitely good ideas, Trump still hasnt given any specifics on how exactly he plans to accomplish these items on his agenda. Its still pretty early in the race, so perhaps hes keeping these details under wraps for now.

Maybe well get a taste of what hes got up his sleeve during the debates.

Regardless, no matter who wins the election, these are steps that absolutely need to be taken if we want to see a safe and prosperous America.

http://www.youngcons.com/donald-trump-says-first-order-of-business-as-president-is-to-gut-obamacare-and-build-up-military/

But Trump rump!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Donald Ill say what I want, when I want Trump has been exploding in popularity as of late, which is driving people nuts on both sides of the political spectrum.

Trump recently revealed what the first two items on his agenda would be if he were to win the presidency next year, and what he said is likely going to win him even more supporters on the right.

Trump said Monday that the first items on his agenda would be increasing the U.S. militarys strength and getting rid of President Obamas Affordable Care Act.

Our country is a mess and theres so many things that we could do, Trump explained on Fox News Channels Fox and Friends.

I want to build up the military so nobody messes with us, Trump said when asked what he would do first, if elected. I would bring it (military levels) back to where it was at the height because were in such trouble.

And I would absolutely repeal and replace Obamacare, he added, before offering more thoughts on illegal immigration.

We would make a strong border, people are pouring through, he said. Illegal immigration is a big, big thing.

He also said his administration would comprise business people, not political people.

While these are definitely good ideas, Trump still hasnt given any specifics on how exactly he plans to accomplish these items on his agenda. Its still pretty early in the race, so perhaps hes keeping these details under wraps for now.

Maybe well get a taste of what hes got up his sleeve during the debates.

Regardless, no matter who wins the election, these are steps that absolutely need to be taken if we want to see a safe and prosperous America.

http://www.youngcons.com/donald-trump-says-first-order-of-business-as-president-is-to-gut-obamacare-and-build-up-military/

Trump knows his audience. If he thought telling idiots to have relations with a goat to boost his popularity, he would no doubt say that too. Edited by Póg mo

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Perhaps more money should be spent on education and literacy than beefing up our military, if the first post is anything to go by.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

What does he want to replace Obamacare with? Trumpcare? Where a doctor looks at you and goes 'You're fired' and then throws you out of his office onto the street?

???????

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Perhaps more money should be spent on education and literacy than beefing up our military, if the first post is anything to go by.

Perhaps Trump should have spent less on toupee and hair weaves and more what was going on underneath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Trump knows his audience. If he thought telling idiots to have relations with a goat to boost his popularity, he would no doubt say that too.

Only if the goat was Huuuuuuouwge!

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265