maryireland

Removing conditions on GC sending in documents in response to RFE

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Okay I have posted earlier regarding the RFE we received a few weeks ago..

Okay Heres what I am sending in copy of original lease that added me as an Occupant in 2011

Copies of a life insurance policy I have from work naming my husband as Beneficiary plus a policy I purchased/took out myself naming him also.

Copy's of joint bank account statements

Copys of our Drivers Licenses with our DC address

Utility Bills with both our names and that's about it oh and a few letters from friends confirming we are who we say we are etc..

I think that should be enough we dint have children we are married i.e real deal so

If they want to call us for an interview then so be it..

Have a Great Day,

Regards

Mary

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Okay I have posted earlier regarding the RFE we received a few weeks ago..

Okay Heres what I am sending in copy of original lease that added me as an Occupant in 2011

Copies of a life insurance policy I have from work naming my husband as Beneficiary plus a policy I purchased/took out myself naming him also.

Copy's of joint bank account statements

Copys of our Drivers Licenses with our DC address

Utility Bills with both our names and that's about it oh and a few letters from friends confirming we are who we say we are etc..

Also copies of W2s from our employers showing out status as married..

I think that should be enough we dint have children we are married i.e real deal so

If they want to call us for an interview then so be it..

Also I went through a government clearance and he's list as my spouse on that ..and I work for CBP/DHS currently just saying ..

Thanks

Edited by maryireland

Have a Great Day,

Regards

Mary

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Submit IRS transcript as well. Do you have health/car insurance ? Proof of trips you travelled together(airline tickets), pictures taken together when you were dating and after marriage, some with his/her family as well (write down on the back of each picture who is in the picture, when was taken and where) hotel invoices , affidavits from family and friends stating you have a bonafide marriage etc, power of attorney for health care if you do not have then draft one now and notarize(you can find in the google some samples)

Edited by sandranj

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.