The Nature Boy

The dude that killed the lion

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

How about rich Americans not enabling corrupt governments to prostitute their natural history?

• rep_up.png

If it takes prostituting to preserve and protect the lions……then it is a small price to pay. Currently the best solution.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Is a D bag

Rwnj that are trying to justify it are D bags

Yes it is possible to care about starving kids, ISIS, etc and still think the guy is a d bag

D is short for dirt

didn't he pay 50,000 usd for the hunt? Surely 30 percent or more went directly to feeding the hunt organizer's tribe of starving childrens, right?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Rubbish.

People that do this sort of thing don't give a toss about wildlife.

Send over 50,000 if you care so much. It is easy to want to "save" all lions when you don't live there. As far as I am concerned you are the type of person who would round up all the humans in that area and fence them in. Anything to protect the lions and the land they need.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Send over 50,000 if you care so much. It is easy to want to "save" all lions when you don't live there. As far as I am concerned you are the type of person who would round up all the humans in that area and fence them in. Anything to protect the lions and the land they need.

Amazing conclusions you have snatched out of the air there. A proper Sherlock moment here :rolleyes:

I said I don't agree with trophy hunting, that it should be illegal, and the killing wildlife to save it isn't conservation.

If you don't agree with that then maybe you should pay 50k so you can shoot a lion, mount its head above your fireplace and tell yourself you're saving the world as you crack open another Bud Light.

Edited by Venkman

Timeline

Amazing conclusions you have snatched out of the air there. A proper Sherlock moment here :rolleyes:

I said I don't agree with trophy hunting, that it should be illegal, and the killing wildlife to save it isn't conservation.

If you don't agree with that then maybe you should pay 50k so you can shoot a lion, mount its head above your fireplace and tell yourself you're saving the world as you crack open another Bud Light.

Well, as long as you support "normal" hunting and are just opposed to trophy hunting, I can respect that view.

I am not interested in hunting lions….especially considering the cost. However, just yesterday my wife decided she wants a deer head after we move into our new house. So now I have a new job. Killing a trophy whitetail.

Hunters, even trophy hunters have always been the leaders in conservation….regardless if it is self serving or not.